Alongwaytogo is on her way ...

Hi Karen, just wanted to say I got your message, and a big thanks!!!

Hope you're having a good weekend :)

V x

For the first time since starting at the beginning of July I had a picky day yesterday, so a bit peed off with that. Didn't go over my calorie or fat intake as I skipped dinner because of it, but really don't want to start bad habits again.

Feeling a bit despondent today and need kick up the arse!

Aww hun, we have days when we get picky and things just don't go to plan, it's ok to have a slip, we just have to try our best to pick ourselves back up and stay positive and carry one, and I know you can do that!

You can do it!

x

Hi Karen, my friend text me this morning...I got post waiting for me :) Thank you so much hun! xx

Great, glad it arrived.

My boys tried packed lunch for a while and it seemed all they were served was rubbish, so stopped that quite swiftly.

Glad you're enjoying the course and bought the dressing gown, bet it's too big before too long!

Feel like I'm back on track, been to aquatone twice thus week and Zumba. Off to Costco later to do a big shop.

Me too, great for loo rolls etc. Really nice meat too, will portion it up for the freezer. Just need to avoid the bakery.....

Well WI this morning and another 6lbs gone, really pleased with that. Hopefully next WI will mean I reach the 3 stone mark.

6 lb fantastic. I'm very jealous

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

You're doing so well hun!!... go you!!! :)

Thanks violet, good to see you posting. Had a lovely start to the day, dropped the boys off at school and one of the mums from the year above came up to me and said that I had lost a huge amount of weight and well done. Obviously told her I loved her!

Thanks violet, good to see you posting. Had a lovely start to the day, dropped the boys off at school and one of the mums from the year above came up to me and said that I had lost a huge amount of weight and well done. Obviously told her I loved her!

Aww that's a lovely compliment to receive, always gives you a boost and makes you walk taller I think! Wait til they see you in the New Year :)

Hi Ladies

WI this morning and another 5 lbs gone. Am pleased with that. It was my boys' birthdays this weekend and I did pick like mad, was really surprised I didn't have a tango day yesterday.

Back