Alongwaytogo is on her way ...

Eat up chuck!! ;).. I Love Nigella and Gordon *swoon* and I like Delia at Christmas. I love to watch them but sometimes it's a struggle when everything looks so good!..especially when Nigella gets her cakes on the go!

Gone off of Gordon a bit, but I do love Nigella's food. Also Nigel Stater's (he is a bit annoying though), but his food is lovely.

I love all food programmes, must be some form of torture.

We are going away weekend after next for our 25th anniversary (christ knows how that happened, feel only about 25 years old), but not sure what to do about the tablets and letting myself have some bad stuff. In the past I have always gone downhill afterwards if I've "been bad" (hate that expression). I am worried that I won't get straight back into it again. Having said that I feel very different this time, but I know how easily it is to lose your mojo..... decisions, decisions.

Well, it's your anniversary..congratulations!! I think that is something to celebrate. You could take the tablets with you, and make good choices or not take them for the time you're away and return to the plan when you get home... I think it helps that you're on here too... I know you don't have to come on here, but knowing that you're likely to, will help you get back on it :)

Weigh in this afternoon. Not sure how I will have done. Really want to get under 17 stone, this was my first target, to have it done by our anniversary (which is today), but to achieve this I will have had to have lost 5 lbs. Don't think it will be that much though.

alongwaytogo said:
I did it, I did it!!!!! Lost 5 lbs, am now under 17 stone for the first time in literally years. :D

Fantastic, well done. What a great anniversary present. What are you doing to celebrate?

Well done hun!!...Happy anniversary :bestwishes:

Awww....hope you have a lovely weekend away together...aww, romance never dies hun ;)

Thats awesome well done hon I'm so pleased for you!

Have a lovely time celebrating!! Xx

Thank you ladies, its lovely to have so much encouragement.

Will try and make good food choices, but think I will relax it a bit at the weekend. We have a fabulous place booked for dinner on the Saturday. Just don't know how I am going to feel if I put on a couple of lbs. Hey ho, will see how it goes.

I wouldn't worry too much if you put a few lb's on, it'll soon come off and you can't hide from food forever, so just enjoy yourself hun :)

Back home again after a lovely weekend away. Bruges is wonderful if you've never been, well worth a visit.

Diet wise, could hae been a hell of a lot worse and felt quite relaxed about it. Had a beautiful dinner on the Saturday, 4 courses ending with a chocolate fondant..... Put on 2 lbs, but feel fine about it and that is what I was so worried about, not putting on a couple of pounds, but whether I would be able to go back to being so focused. Back on the tablets today, back on the diet and feel great!

Hope everyone is doing well, off to have a catch-up.

Glad you had a great time a way, and to only put 2lb on is great so well done!! I would love to visit their, i bet you got plenty of walking in going to see the sights so that probably helped you alot too. I agree its not always putting the weight on that bothers me its if i can get back on to the healthy eating again.

Sounds like you had a great time Karen, pleased for you..and chocolate fondant, oh heaven!! 2lbs on, is brilliant, and you'll be on top of that soon. :)

Thanks ladies. Back on the straight and narrow and according to my wii fit have lost 5 lbs since Monday. Don't think that can be right, but hopefully will have at least lost the 2 I put on.

Really busy with work, school meetings etc, but hope to go to Aquatone tonight, I do enjoy it.

Yeah I don't mean to rain on your parade but I never trust the wii fit - it lies!!! - probably more so about gaining but we are no longer friends bc of it's fibbing lol ;)

But I'm sure that means you prob have lost the two xx

Back