Alongwaytogo is on her way ...

Aw thankyou!!! I really need it!!! Lol

What did you do last week to get such a great loss?!

xx

Hi Kirsty
It was over a 3 week period. I usually weigh in at the docs every 2 weeks, but wanted an extra week to see if I could reach my goal. At this stage of the game I couldn't lose that much in a week. I try and aim for 2 lbs a week.

I hope you can get your mojo back, but dont be too hard on yourself, you've come a long way.

Ah ok!

Still that's an incredible loss!! Half a stone!! Whoop whoop!!

Yeah I've left it somewhere trouble is not sure where lol!! Xx

Happy new year to one and all. Was off the plan for 3 days over Christmas and according to the wii fit had put on 6 lbs!!! Got back on the wagon last Tuesday and have lost 5 of the 6. Have a weigh in at the docs on Wednesday, so hope to be where I was on 20 Dec.

Will start Easter challenge from Wednesday's weigh in and hope to be a stone and a half lighter by then.

Good luck to us all and hope everybody has a fab 2012.

That's incredible that you've manage to loose that much already they do say though quickly on is quickly off!!

Go you! And good luck at drs !! I'm always a nervous reck when I go!! Xx

Back from the docs and have stayed the same. Am really pleased with that.

Onwards to the Easter Challenge....

That's brilliant well done, Christmas and New Year have been obliterated, Easter here you come...

This is amazing!

Well done Karen and thanks for putting your journey into words so we can follow you :)

Keep up the great work!

That's s great result over Christmas. Downwards from now on :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

That's really good wish I'd managed that your have to give me some tips for next year lol!!! Xx

That's a great result

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back