Alongwaytogo is on her way ...

Well done hun! you are doing fabulously!

I took my boys to the park today and actually went on the swings and slide, it was fab, I can't remember ever doing that with my children. Makes you think about all those wasted years.

I'm really starting to notice I am able to do so much more with them.

I took my boys to the park today and actually went on the swings and slide, it was fab, I can't remember ever doing that with my children. Makes you think about all those wasted years.

I'm really starting to notice I am able to do so much more with them.

I did the same a few weeks ago & my son was squealing with delight & it made me happy & sad at the same time! Well done hon xx

Just back from my official WI at the docs and am in the 13s:). I have lost 7 lbs in the last 3 weeks, to make a total loss of 5 stone 4 lbs!

Next mini goal is the 6 stone mark.

Thanks again for all the support, it really does help.

Fab news :) You can really do this xxx

Fantastic well done

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

That's really fantastic x

Congratulations Lovely! :) x

Daughter having her biopsy in the morning, I can't concentrate on work so took the day off and cleaned like a loonie, walked with the boys for a couple of miles then off to combat later. Trying to stop myself from panicking and worrying by keeping busy. Not turned to food at all, so massive change there.

That's great you didn't turn to food. Be strong and don't worry. Everything will be fine tomorrow. Hugs and prayers coming your way xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good luck tomorrow. Hope all goes well. Best thing to do is keep yourself busy xxx

Back