Alpaca's stream of consciousness - IS BACK ON THE WAGON!

gosh i shut my laptop for five minutes,and
i'm almost a day behind....
don't mean to rake up posts from 50000000000000 years
ago,but you look wonderful,and the fuzzball just enhances that.
:8855:

Linz ... In my experience it gets better then it gets worse - much worse! Lol ... And then you wish it went back to how it is now! Lol

Lainey are you ok? Which fuzz ball? And does it need raking?! Lol

brain misfuntioning,must have been the peanut butter
i sneaked :p
doggie fuzball.
maybe i'll shrink back into the corner lol

Morning - oops not morning ... Afternoon all! I have loads of energy today - probably the fresh coffee I made this morning... Am going for a walk as its such a lovely day... :)

B - egg, mushroom, bacon, coffee , cream

L - not yet as I'm still a bit full

D - chicken breast, bacon, Parmesan, 2 cups of veg (spinach, celery, mushrooms, spring onions, garlic, lemon juice) wrapped in foil and baked... Yum yum! Xx

I bought a new bowl yesterday - I get really excited when I eat from some thing new! So I'll dish it up in my new bowl lol :)

And lost 0.5lbs as well ... Lol :)

Lol at your new bowl, I id that too. It's got a cute cat laying in a hammock and I won't let anyone else touch it.

Oh, yes good loss :)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Morning losers! Lol

I'm not properly at work today as I'm meeting my ex boss and a friend for lunch in a small Italian near Putney Bridge then I have to pop to Evans to replace a top with a smaller size... I'm sure I will also look for something else to buy as well! Lol

B - egg, mushroom, bacon, coffee, cream

L - protein and salad

D - not sure

W- of course

E - probably a bit

A - nope

Enjoy your days :)

Afternoon Di, oh my that puppy is gorgeous (I used to have a German Shepherd called Ziggy years and eons ago). And btw you are quite a cutie yourself ;) xx

Did you get your top changed? I hope you got something else nice too - nothing but treats for us that are losing X x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Quak said:
Afternoon Di, oh my that puppy is gorgeous (I used to have a German Shepherd called Ziggy years and eons ago). And btw you are quite a cutie yourself ;) xx

Aw shucks Bren - you've made me blush! :) ... Of course I don't believe you but it's a lovely compliment lol :)

Hello Alpy and 4... Have changed my top to a 22/24 and bought 2 pairs of trousers size 24 ... Cos I had my new furry boots on I didn't bother try them on - have just done so and they fit without any probs and I was hoping they would be tight so I will probably have to change one pair to a size 22 just to give me something to aim for... Not bad going considering I was about a 32/34 when I started in May! Lol :)

Lunch was 4 seared scallops wrapped with Parma ham on a few leaves - really delish! ... Then had a veal escalope really thin with a layer of Parma ham and mozzarella with a side green salad! Excellent meal

Dinner - I just had 2 eggs with a bit of Gorgonzola with a cup of decaf coffee and cream

Did a fair bit of walking as well :)

Hi Di, very exciting on the clothes - well done:). I'll have a dig in my pile - probably have some nice stuff you could have.....i warn you i've never been big on black tops though:D

Also saw your comments on trying exante - i really would like to persuade you to stay with atkins! I know that it's really slow for you but weight is steadily decreasing while eating real food with no cravings and learning how to eat in the future. I have seen so many people over last 10 months jump off atkins to something that promises quick wins...most come back and wish they hadnt left! In fact atkins over the holiday period is ideal for all those meals out:D

We must get the diaries out - i need a nandos;)
Xxx

Kat1e said:
Hi Di, very exciting on the clothes - well done:). I'll have a dig in my pile - probably have some nice stuff you could have.....i warn you i've never been big on black tops though:D

Also saw your comments on trying exante - i really would like to persuade you to stay with atkins! I know that it's really slow for you but weight is steadily decreasing while eating real food with no cravings and learning how to eat in the future. I have seen so many people over last 10 months jump off atkins to something that promises quick wins...most come back and wish they hadnt left! In fact atkins over the holiday period is ideal for all those meals out:D

We must get the diaries out - i need a nandos;)
Xxx

Definitely Nandos Katie... When are you free? We need to sync with Susie :)

Quak said:
You better believe it lady, I don't tell fibs and I have exceedingly good taste ;) x

Bless you Bren :) x

Morning all... Slept rubbish so feel hung over this morning without any of the joy of alcohol ! Lol

Am in St Paul's office today and will be sitting in on a couple of tribunal hearings just as some research before ours!

B - Atkins shake
L - ditto
D - salmon and veg
W - loads
E - a bit
A - nope

Hope everyone has a good day :)

Hi Katie... I just read about you fishing out some clothes for me - that is so sweet of you... Thank you! :) x

Back