Alpaca's stream of consciousness - IS BACK ON THE WAGON!

Alpaca said:
Definitely Nandos Katie... When are you free? We need to sync with Susie :)

How does wed 23rd look for you?
Xx

Yes, I can certainly make it!! :)

Morning Di, I thought I'd already posted on here? oh well. :)

Just stopped for lunch ... Smoked salmon, thin slices of pancetta an egg an coffee and cream ...

Hi Bren ... The day is a bit stressful - tribunal courts have wound me up! No one knows anything except for how to be unhelpful! Lol

Hello Jim ... I have a memory problem too! Lol :)

Morning guys... I hate these dark mornings and evenings! So depressing!

B - Atkins
L - think I'm seeing a friend for lunch so not sure
D - left over from last night's dinner - salmon steak with cauliflower celery and spring onion... I cooked the salmon in lemon juice garlic and ginger with a bit of chilli ... Very lish

Hope you all have good days :)

Morning Di, yes that does sound stressful love. :(

It's so cold today, I'm huddled over the radiator!

So sorry hun but I'm already booked on the 23rd - a 2012 meeting - and the following Wed is a friend's birthday :(

Hi Di, hope the day has been ok.

Di and susie - how about the tuesday instead 22nd?

Kat1e said:
Hi Di, hope the day has been ok.

Di and susie - how about the tuesday instead 22nd?

I'm free as it happens :)

Morning all... I overslept this morning - I've got a new blackberry and it somehow changed the alarm settings (I must have done it without knowing) so I was a headless chicken this morning.

Am now in Hammersmith. Of course, I found time to weigh before leaving - there's always time to do that!! lol so I've lost 1.5lbs this morning - I am WELL chuffed. It looks like I might be in the 16s before Xmas!! Yippee! lol

B - Atkins shake
S - ditto (I can't just have one, but 2 is more than enough! lol)
L - not sure
D - have a residents meeting at Kings Place so I might get a cheeky kebab on the way home - not sure yet.

Hope you all have good days! :)

Well done on the steady losses, Di, that is great news.

Sorry about the alarm though, it's horrible running around first thing in the morning :(

Morning Di, that's a good loss love, well done

Back