Alpaca's stream of consciousness - IS BACK ON THE WAGON!

Morning guys :)

I'm in Hammersmith today doing the redundancies. I'm completely unplanned today although I did leave some single cream in the fridge in the office last week and it looks like some if it is still here so have a coffee and cream to start the day - I still feel very spoiled each and every time I have coffee with cream!! lol

And, also picked up an egg and 2 slices of bacon from the caf around the corner - she looked at me a little odd when I said no roll or bread... lol

I do have a pre-cooked salmon steak with 2 cups of veg at home waiting for me this evening - I steamed the veg - cauliflower, courgette, celery, cabbage, spinach - basically what I had in the fridge. I'm getting to really like celery.

Bren, you mention celery soup in your diary. Do you have the recipe? x

OK... hope you all have wicked days! :)

Morning Di, not a fun day then love

i remember going to a burger stall at a market once
and had like a big mac thingie,but asked it to be without
bun and sauce,haha she looked at me like i had two heads.

Morning guys :)

I'm in Hammersmith today doing the redundancies. I'm completely unplanned today although I did leave some single cream in the fridge in the office last week and it looks like some if it is still here so have a coffee and cream to start the day - I still feel very spoiled each and every time I have coffee with cream!! lol

And, also picked up an egg and 2 slices of bacon from the caf around the corner - she looked at me a little odd when I said no roll or bread... lol

I do have a pre-cooked salmon steak with 2 cups of veg at home waiting for me this evening - I steamed the veg - cauliflower, courgette, celery, cabbage, spinach - basically what I had in the fridge. I'm getting to really like celery.

Bren, you mention celery soup in your diary. Do you have the recipe? x

OK... hope you all have wicked days! :)

Certainly Di, 2 heads of celery, 1 or two of the chicken stockpots and lots of black pepper, couple of litres of boiling water.
Chop celery and add t'other stuff, cover and simmer for about half an hour, let it cool for a bit then blitz (stick blender makes it really easy) and add cream if you want to.............makes tons!!!

Hope your day was not too traumatic xx

Excited to see you again tomorrow:D
Xxx

Brilliant alpy thanks:)

I'll sign up Di as we can only get the first time - then you can do next time;)

Ok - all printed so we should get 40% off the bill tomorrow! And we owe alpy a drink:D
Xx

Last edited:
Morning all ... Thanks Bren... Thanks Alpy!

Off to St Paul's office this morning so it's Atkins shake for brekkie and probably lunch and then yummy GBK for din-dins with Susie and Katie... Have never been to one before so quite excited about going

Hope you all have a wonderful day :)

Morning Di, I chop and onion into my celery soup and the add fried bacon lardons after I've put it through the blender. Yum Yum

Hi guys ... Just home... Lovely evening with Katie... Poor Susie got caught at work...

GBK was fab and thank you SO much Alpy for the voucher ! Hope you can come next time x

Katie thank you SOmuch for the clothes ... They are fab!!

Quak said:
Hope your evening out is going well :) xx

Bren it was lovely... But sadly not one hot rock chick in sight :)

Poor Bren... You need a hot toddy and then bed ... Take care xx :)

Oops! Lol ... Oh well Bren... It will work eventually ... Just get lots of rest and drink loads of water lol x

Evening Di, home and back online (with a detour to try to persuade DD to go to bed:) ). Thanks for a great evening and pressie xx

Hope you feel better Bren xxx

Morning Di, you all had a good meet then :)

Back