Alpaca's stream of consciousness - IS BACK ON THE WAGON!

Evening guys ... You are all so special! :) ... Thank you!

Hope you're all having great weekends! :) xx

Honestly ... What are you all like! Lol

Had a busy couple of days with ex MiL and fixing wifi and prepping for redundancies tomorrow!

Hopefully everything will calm down soon! :) xx

Morning losers :)

Crazy day today starting with dentist at Cannon St then a dash to Hammersmith for back to back redundancies...

I reckon breakfast and lunch will be shakesville! Lol

Lost just over 1lb let's see if I can keep it off this week! Lol

Hope you all have good days :)

Forgot to mention that I've bought a pair of Spanx! Never heard of them until my 2 friends told me about them. They've just started Atkins not the most disciplined of dieters having just dabbled with SW and one was on WW last year, I hope it works out for them - they quizzed me loads about Atkins, I've forgotten how much I've picked up over the last 7 months. I told them to look at the recipe section and they got excited about MIMs and cheeseburger pie.

I might try the Spanx tomorrow lol :)

Morning Di, have a good Monday well done on the lb.... spanx are a girls best friend.x

Morning Di, are your friends on minimins then?

Hi all... Still at work but should be leaving soon! :-(

B - Atkins shake , coffee and cream

L - turkey and cheese slices and salad - watercress, spinach and rocket

D - the same as lunch

E - a bit

Hi Jim ... My friends aren't members yet - not sure they will join but they have found the recipes and advice really helpful

:) x

ditzeeblonde said:
Morning Di, have a good Monday well done on the lb.... spanx are a girls best friend.x

Hi Linz ... I've clearly been living under a mushroom all these years as I've never heard of them until my friend mentioned it ! Lol doh!! :)

I'll wear the Spanx tomorrow and report back! Lol :)

A blinking mad crazy day and another tomorrow!

:)

Morning all

My heart rate is racing with stress this morning and I've not even left the tub yet! Lol

Hopefully after today things should slow down a little!

Another 0.75lbs off this morning ... But I did eat like a sparrow yesterday as I had to munch on the move!

Today will start with Atkins shake ... Not sure after that! Ha ha...

Hope you all have good days :)

Will see how I bond with Ms Spanx in a bit and let you know Bren ;-) x

Morning Di, I've heard they can be a struggle to get on and off (boo hiss)

Oh sweetie sorry you've got so much stress - hope it's all over now and you can relax a bit!

And we all want to know about the Spanx (I'd never heard of them either)!

Sxxx

Back