Alpaca's stream of consciousness - IS BACK ON THE WAGON!

Evening Di:)
Xx

I had a small burger with Monterey jack cheese and bacon with a salad - naked lol :)

And we shared a chicken skewer for a starter :) xx

Evening all... wifi is driving me nuts so I'm on my lapdog which doesn't seem to have a problem with it - just the ipod which is the easy way to stay in touch for me.

Had a good day today:

B - egg, bacon, mushrooms, garlic coffee with cream
L - a couple of slices of jarlsberg cheese
D - chicken parcel - yum yum
S - some Neals Yard cheeses... double yum!!:)

start off with a largish piece of baco foil laid out on the baking tray... then a few strips of either bacon, pancetta or parma ham... then chicken breast or boneless thighs on top of that, then garlic, ginger - grated, lemon juice, chilli, a medley of veg - mushrooms, celery, courgette, cauliflower - whatever you fancy... then either mozzarella or parmesan or both grated on top... then a bit of wine or water drizzled over - then wrap it up with the foil and scrunch the top together. Stick in the oven 175 degrees for about 45 mins ...:)

Afternoon Di. How's the day going?
Xxx

Hi everyone

Such a busy time at the moment, and sorting out wifi hasnt helped. I bought a netgear thing today and then couldn't use it cos as soon as I'd set it up some b****rd from somewhere in the neighbourhood went straight on it! and I couldn't figure out how to make it secure so I have to wait until my son gets home!! lol Cheeky git!

Anyway, this is from Katie's wardrobe! lol obviously I don't look as good as her!! lol

58674-albums3632-picture21113.jpg

I guess I should have tidied up my bedroom first!! lol... what a mess! :D

Let me send you my glasses Alpy!!! ha ha :8855:

Morning everyone... Honestly you are all brilliant - have always struggled to hear compliments so I'm squirming a bit reading your lovely posts...

I feel completely stuffed at the moment as I've just finished an early breakfast before heading off to the hospital ... Salmon steak, egg, mushrooms, garlic, slice of jarlsberg cheese and coffee with cream! Wish I hadn't had so much! Lol

I bought eggs from waitrose with double yolks! Amazing! :)

Double yoked eggs!!!! Whatever next???? Sounds yummy......What a lush breakfast choice :0)

And the picture is great, your doing absolutely fantastically!!!

J x

Hi Di, love the photo - you look fab and i'm happy the clothes fit:)

Hope you are having a great weekend
Xxxx

Back