Alpaca's stream of consciousness - IS BACK ON THE WAGON!

I meant call in sick today, you had done so much for the MiL over the last few months, and you need a break!

But understand completely that you feel you have to go. Good idea about Friday!

Sorry Susie... Brain is waterlogged today... Or should I say coffee-logged! Lol

Hope you manage to snatch a duvet day at some point Di, you certainly deserve it - and well done on the half pound off, that is fantastic given other people were feeding you xxx

Evening Di, hope the day went ok and you got some rest. Shortish week so hope it flies
Xxx

Quak said:
Hope you manage to snatch a duvet day at some point Di, you certainly deserve it - and well done on the half pound off, that is fantastic given other people were feeding you xxx

Ha ha Bren... They know I'm a mental case so it's safer to check with the zoo keeper on what to feed the caged animal! Lol ;-) xx

LOL Di, good morning

Hi guys... Have felt rough and ropey all day - down to hardly any sleep last night and a bit of a dickie tum

So have come home early cos I'm just a useless blob in the office!

B - Atkins vanilla
S- Atkins cafe latte
L - Atkins cafe latte
D - egg, mushrooms, celery, spring onion, garlic, grated cheese, bacon, diced turkey breast - really yum!

Hugs sweetie - hope you feel better soon
Xxx

Going to bed early... Cos although I've got a dickie tum I want to eat like a locust! Or a gannet! Or an insane fat person... I can't risk shovelling any more crap into my stomach ... Lol

So although day one of getting back.. It's not really gone as well as I wanted!

Evening honey, sorry to hear you're not feeling well. Hope you sleep well and wake up feeling better ((hugs))
Xxxx

Morning Guys...

I think I'm a tad better today ... No weight loss - although no park either...

I need to settle back in today otherwise it will be another static month!

B - Atkins shake
L - maybe chicken/turkey breast or smoked salmon rolled around salad

I read that turkey is great nutritionally and has stuff in it that's important so will try and eat more in my diet

Will try and have the same for dinner

Oh well... Onwards and hopefully downwards :) xx

Quick update:

Just been to M&S on the way into work. Have bought

Turkey breasts - sliced - skinless
smoked salmon - 100g
King prawns - 100g
bag of mixed leaf salad
1 pot of single cream! (I hate myself for buying it but I couldn't help it!)

But NO cheese!!! hooray!

And, I'm feeling very bouncy today - hooray! - after yesterday's really awful feeling! :bliss:

And, according to a website this is the benefits of turkey:

Vitamins and Minerals
Turkey thigh and breast are a rich source of essential vitamins and minerals, including niacin for a healthy nervous system, Vitamin B6 for healthy blood cell formation, Phosphorus for healthy bones and teeth, and selenium for a healthy immune system.
A 100g portion of turkey breast contains over half an adult's recommended daily intake of niacin and nearly half the recommended daily intake of vitamin B6.
The same amount also supplies nearly a fifth of our recommended selenium intake and over a third of our daily Phosphorus requirements.

Morning Di!!!

Glad your feeling better, I really don't eat turkey other than at Christmas, I did go through using the breasts though for curries a while back which were really nice!

J x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

well Turkey sounds like it all ++ it really does,
think i'll get some at Tsco today.
glad you feel better today too. :)

Morning babes, so glad you're feeling better :)

Turkey does sound like a vitamin pill on its own - and all that phosphorus - if you eat too much do you glow in the dark? :D

Back