Alpaca's stream of consciousness - IS BACK ON THE WAGON!

Morning Di, I'm no fan of turkey, or chicken come to that.

I like turkey but really only buy it at crimbo too, must make more of an effort to use it in ordinary cooking. Glad you are feeling better today Di, get thyself to the park lol xxxxx

Taken a bit of a dip ... Tum has wind type pains and feel a bit sick ... Just managed one egg scrambled with a bit of cheese for dinner... Am having an early night

Btw... Have ordered a top to cover up my batwings... Same as my leggings material from 'Proskins' ... Expensive but if it helps I'll try anything! Will let you have blow by blow when it arrives...

Now I'm really off to lie down :)

Evening Di, sorry you're under the weather. Hope some rest helps
Xxx

di that wind type pain sounds like an intolerance to me..maybe dairy?

you can build an intolerance to food over time espec if you are eating a lot of it (cheese?)

Hoping I have an intolerance to

Cheese and cream! Lol ... That would be great for my diet! Lol

Evening Di love, sorry to hear you're not feeling great.

I wonder if Laura is right, the wind build up sounds exactly what I get when I have wheat. I know you love your garlic and onions but what about cutting them out for a day or two and seeing if there's an improvement?

Big hugs hun xxx

I think it could be something like that ... Not had garlic today or spring onions...

But I'm not ruling out a bug either as my heart's a bit fluttery this evening and after taking Epsom salts and rennies the wind pains have subsided ... Will see how I am tomorrow ... Blinking nightmare as I have such a full on day tomorrow in Hammersmith! Lol

Hey everyone ... The wind knocking the bins over all night prevented me from sleeping much -so didn't have time for much tub action this morning.! Lol

Tum is a bit better but not back to normal.

B & L have been Atkins cafe Royale shakes

D - might be scrambled egg

Hope you're all ok? Just sneaking this message at work ... Crazy busy day! Lol :-( xx

Evening hun - it was a wild night, eh?!

Sorry the tum is still not right - and hope your work day has finished and you're home in the warm xxx

Home - thank the lord! :) x

where do you get ur atkins shakes from di?

where do you get ur atkins shakes from di?

I've only looked for the shakes and bars this week for the first time in ages - so not sure if they are regularly reduced - but TESCOs appear to have a a deal on at the moment - although only the bars are on the web site - the shakes are also reduced in store.

Think it depends what your local Tesco stocks when you order online, mine has the shakes (but just two flavours) and lots of breakfast bars and some of the choc

Back