Alpaca's stream of consciousness - IS BACK ON THE WAGON!

Morning gorgeous people

Back to 14st 13.5lbs so I'm really pleased! Amazing in fact cos of all the alcohol consumed in France! Lol

B - 2 eggs, small dollop of very soft goats cheese bought at Intermarche, some cononut oil, and coffee and cream

So glad it went well, suppose everyone is set I their ways in some way or another, but he sounds lovely anyway.

Youll get back on the weight loss pony no bother, I have every faith.

roo, you can get cream for that ;) xx

I don't envy you guys with kids who eat chocolate. Pilot has a sweet tooth and I bought a mixture of treats which I made into a pick 'n' mix for the car journey. The smell wafting up from the tin every time he opened it was just sooooo tempting!! But, I'm pleased that I didn't cave - not even once! lol

And, I could have so easily dived into the fish and chips on the boat back! Mmmm - the smell was insanely gorgeous! lol

But, I'm enjoying the new shape evolving too much to scupper it at the moment! Please long may it continue! lol

I think the hidden carbs are stopping me widdling much at the moment. But, that's fine as it will all right itself soon!

OMG that is amazing willpower, Di - I am SO proud of you! :)

And quite right too that you should be proud of yourself and your new shape, which is becoming shapelier by the day! :D

hey hun, im glad you had fun and enjoyed yourself, well done on resisting the temptatiosns. hope your ok xxx

That is phenomenal Di, you have such willpower, could have done with some myself yesterday lol. I do know how powerful that feeling of emerging from a cocoon is and how it spurs you on, and I know you will continue and carry on blossoming xxxxx

Loving the tmi ;) but its not the most important thing. However it's my preferred form of exercise :D

A friend and I were talking a while back about the same thing, sex for exercise, and she said "Exercise - nah I can take it lying down..."

How I laughed - but reading it back now, I think you had to be there :)

Evening all you lot! Lol

You do make me laugh! I think you're all fab... And a bit nutty! Lol

Ok... So he wants to meet again on Friday and stay over ! I said I wasn't keen on his place as it has 30 years of a perfect marriage and family!! Im not great with the ghosts of his past around me!

My place is heaving with DS, his OH, my DD and her OH!! So it's a tad crowded... Have found a £30 per night in a Travelodge but can't get one close enough to Katie's so will take me 2.30hrs to get to Katie's - need to figure out the logistics... Or call Travelodge in the morning to see where's the closest at that price.

Lisa... I'm with you on the exercise but with the technical problems he's got it's more the journey rather than the destination (oops! Too much info!! Lol)

L - chicken salad
D - one egg omelette with mushroom, tomato, spinach and garlic with grated Parmesan

S - have the munchies so have eaten more Parmesan and Parma ham and cucumber and cornichons, lol ... Now feel slightly stuff but mouth is still hungry (no smutty comments please! Lol) xx

Evening all you lot! Lol

You do make me laugh! I think you're all fab... And a bit nutty! Lol

Ok... So he wants to meet again on Friday and stay over ! I said I wasn't keen on his place as it has 30 years of a perfect marriage and family!! Im not great with the ghosts of his past around me!

My place is heaving with DS, his OH, my DD and her OH!! So it's a tad crowded... Have found a £30 per night in a Travelodge but can't get one close enough to Katie's so will take me 2.30hrs to get to Katie's - need to figure out the logistics... Or call Travelodge in the morning to see where's the closest at that price.

Lisa... I'm with you on the exercise but with the technical problems he's got it's more the journey rather than the destination (oops! Too much info!! Lol)

L - chicken salad
D - one egg omelette with mushroom, tomato, spinach and garlic with grated Parmesan

S - have the munchies so have eaten more Parmesan and Parma ham and cucumber and cornichons, lol ... Now feel slightly stuff but mouth is still hungry (no smutty comments please! Lol) xx

Oi cheeky, who you calling nutty lol :)

mmmmmmmmmm cornichons, I have a thing for them at the mo, blaming that bloody bistro lol

Hope you get sorted for Friday xxx

They are bad news Bren - sugar in the vinegar so I'll be craving all day tomorrow ... Not fair! Lol

I'm so much safer with clean and green!! I must just keep to it !!! Lol xxx

I'm still hungry from saturday night's pizza i reckon- life definitely easier without carbs;)

Hope you can figure logistics - you could try throwing everyone out of your place:)

Oh I got a jar of conrichons from asda without sugar in the mix, I could eat them all day!

Meeting a friend for lunch/networking then need to do some paperwork for some clients then need to buy a birthday gift for tomorrow evening.

Breakfast was lovely - egg, mushroom, tomato, spinach, garlic, bacon, coffee and cream cooked in coconut oil and a bit of butter.

Am down 0.5lbs which is great considering the alcohol consumed! Lol xx

How's you today? Xxx

Back