Alpaca's stream of consciousness - IS BACK ON THE WAGON!

Yes you're right Suuz... It was hideous last year! Lol xxx

image-4109561307.jpg

Just about to throw out a pair of tights from last October! I couldn't wear tights until October as I was so uncomfortable wearing them until I'd lost 3 or 4 stones... thought I'd put them next to a pair I wear now! Blimey! Lol

Wow! That's a huge difference!! ;)

You must feel fantastic seeing that! Thumbs up Di! X

Amaaaazing difference. You're a minidi now! I still find tights hard as I carry so much weight round my middle so I either get a waist that fits and legs a foot too long or tights that fit my legs that I can't get over my hips. Pain in the bum, literally.

You are doing so fab, lady.

No change on the scales this morning which is great ... Better than an increase... I suspect the tortilla will have done what ML said it might which is hold onto water for a day or so...

In Hammersmith today and feeling grumpy and tired... Pilot down at the weekend - he's booked something - show called Dreamboats and Petticoats - never heard of it... Just need sleep and space at the moment...

No idea what I'm having for meals today...

Hope you all have good days :) xx

Thanks memubo... It's slowed right up at the moment but I'm sure it'll start shifting again ... Good luck with your journey :)

Yes you're right Val...think grumpiness is just tiredness and spacelessness (is that a word?? Lol)

Think I've just done too much lately! Lol

Tiredness and grumpiness makes me hungry! ! !

Maybe you need to tell pilot you need a few days for yourself? He does seem to be pushing you quite hard for time together and a grumpy you is no good to you or him babe xxxx

I'm not good at saying no and hurting feelings! Lol

It's SO annoying! Lol

I agree with Brendle, you have been rushing around so much lately - when I get that need for space I have to do it or I start lashing out at people.

Back