Alpaca's stream of consciousness - IS BACK ON THE WAGON!

Absolutely stunning photos Di, you should be really proud of yourself!!!

Looked like you had an amazing time too :)

Lovely to have you back sweet xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Bonkers blinking day... No time for anything! Just finished 2hr call with potential new client - not keen but beggars and all that can't choose! Lol

B / L - a slice of cheese with fry up - egg, bacon, mushrooms, courgette, spinach, garlic. Coffee, cream

Thinking of having chicken, prawns, cucumber, avocado, iceberg, mayo for din dins...

I'm full on tomorrow in Hammersmith then St Paul's Friday, then wedding on Saturday in Peterborough then 80th b'day party on Sunday in Hampstead.

Sorry to be absent! I'm hoping next week will settle a bit!

I've been reading up on JUDDD... Thanks Val and Susie for the discussion which I'm reading ... Just looked at the Sisson chap's blog - tres interessant lol

Will see what my body does this week with loss - if it's static again I might switch...

However pilot thought I'd lost weight - we haven't seen each other for over 2 weeks - I saw him last night - he might just be saying that to make me feel good! Lol

Sorry about your manic day, and cross fingers for the new client, it's all £ in the bank hun :)

Menu sounds good too, and awww bless Pilot - of course he's undoubtedly right, I'm sure you have lost more - and probably getting all toned too after all that walking!

When's WI? xxx

Will do WI Saturday morning before train to Peterborough... Thanks Susie! Xxx :)

Morning !

Just a quick hop in this morning to say hi...

B - 2 scrambled eggs with melted cheddar slice with coffee and unsweetened soya.

L will be chicken breast, spinach and mayo as that's what I grabbed out of the fridge this morning ...

S will be a couple of Atkins shakes

Will try and up the water as I've been very remiss in that area!

Afternoon Lovely Di, I bet you have lost with all the exercise and it just hasn't shown on the scales yet xxx

Hi babes - another really busy one?

Cor it was so hot I thought my brain had turned to scrambled eggs! :) No aircon - that's Grade 1 listed buildings for ya :)

I am so sorry about not getting onto everyone's diary,,, I promise next week will settle back!

Susie / Katie... Could we move our meet to the following week? I've got to be at a dinner with our US office - they're over here next week?

It's so boiling hot! The office has no air! Lol

I couldn't do next week anyway hun, got to go to Blackheath Halls for our annual opera - so moving it is great for me.

If at all possible, could we make it one of my UDs - Tuesday, Thursdays are best for me :)

Yes any of those days should work Susie! Xxx

Evening folks - no problem moving! I have a 50% chance of making tuesday 10th if you set that as the date - i've offered it to someone else but dont know if she's free and it should be more like 5-7 with her anyway. So let me know what you decide and i'll come if i can:D

Down a bit more this morning but hopefully it stays down for weigh in tomorrow! Lol

Looks like I could have lost 100lbs in total since I started this milarky! But proper confirmation tomorrow as I've learned to be cautious!

Off to St Paul's this morning... Can't wait to get through the day and get home this evening xx

OMG that is such an amazing achievement hun - all fingers and toes crossed for tomorrow!!!!! In just 12 months! :D

I can do Tuesday 10th.

Hello Di. You've come so far. What an inspiration.

So exciting Di - fingers crossed for tomorrow but what ever happens you have done so amazingly well and stayed so focused - you are a star:D
Xxxx

Back