alpen light

soccermom

I AM A WEMITT x
Is anyone else having problems getting the fudge ones, my local sainsburys and morrisons havent got that flavour anymore, going to Asda tomorrow and will check there, but I was wondering if they are stopping making them.

They are the only flavour I like :D so I hope its not bad news, have tried choc orange, but they dont do it for me i'm afraid.

will hopefully get some at asda then, hopefully they arent removing the flavour then, just sems strange I normally get them in morrisons :rolleyes:

If they do dissappear, dont say i didnt warn you :D:D

I have only ever been able to get the fudge ones from B&M, no other shop :confused:

I hate it when shops do that, suddenly stop stocking certain flavours of things! I had the same trauma when I discovered Tescos and Morrisons had stopped doing Thai Mugshots and thankfully some kind person on MM spotted some in Asda, and low and behold they had ALL the flavours there!! Ryvita Minis have for some reason discontinued the Worcester Sauce flavour, which was my fave, and now you're telling me this! I reckon Asda will come up trumps for you!! They are always very good for 'diet' items! Good luck in your quest and please let us know!XXX

The last time I bought some, it was from Tesco. I don't know if the offer is still on, but they were selling them for 2 for £2.50.

By the way, if they disappear, I have a stash of about 10 boxes (so I'm alright!!!).

I think that it can be a regional thing sometimes, maybe based on demand?! Maybe not all that many Geordies are partial to a bit of fudge?!!! LOL!X

they are doing repackaging of the whole brand, i noticed it the other day, sainsburys have loads.

if you cant get them, let me know and i will post them to you

laura x

( got some recently in b&m 20p a bar!)

ASDA have them - choc and fudge, summer fruits and apple and sultana - am yet to find the choc and orange ones though! xx

I LOVE Alpen Light bars! I could eat ten a day, I'm not even joking. They are all lovely. Fudge maybe my least fave.....although having said that, they are the ones that most taste like something rich, naughty and ought-to-be-forbidden.
How did I live without them?
Good luck in your quest!

yaayyyy I found some in Asda :gimi: :happy036:

Sainsburys here have never stocked the fudge flavour here, but when their new store is built, hopefully, maybe then... as its closer :D

Hopefully if they are being re branded they dont go up in syns :eek:

Back