• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Alterntaive Advent Calenders

emzski

S: 13st12lb C: 11st8lb G: 9st7lb Loss: 2st4lb(16.49%)
This is a sort of following on from the christmas thread.

I was reading how some of us will miss our chocolate advent calenders and Ill miss mine too, so I decided to start putting an advent box together. I have put in it so far, An intensive hair conditioner, face pack, nice bubble bath, dvds, cinemas vouchers, and some little messages of support and challenges like go for a swim, a long walk....

Does anyone have any other ideas?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 22st0lb C: 17st5lb G: 8st0lb BMI: 45.9 Loss: 4st9lb(21.1%)
Ooo what a fab idea, I'll definately be pinching it :p. How about some festive nail varnish etc to get ready for the big day, some daft christmas ear rings (tacky i know but they always make me smile), if you're married or with someone how about getting them to do you some vouchers for pampering or erm bedroom activities :p,

Emma xXx

emzski

S: 13st12lb C: 11st8lb G: 9st7lb Loss: 2st4lb(16.49%)
My OH has gone shopping with my youngest and a big list of things to get, on it is treats for ME!!!! So they can go in the box and I dont think he will complain about the bedroom activity idea! ;)

S: 22st0lb C: 17st5lb G: 8st0lb BMI: 45.9 Loss: 4st9lb(21.1%)
Lol it always feels odd when i get things for me, it's all usually for everyone else. Bet you'll be loving december now :).

I usually get my advent calender from hotel chocolat and it's lovely but I'm happy to say hubby had some stuff from there yesterday and i wasn't even tempted, mind you it was only my first day so not sure how long that will last lol!

Emma xXx

S: 16st7lb C: 16st7lb G: 8st0lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Thats a fab idea, not that i buy myself advent calendar anyway(i dont like chocolate).

G: 10st7lb

bekimo

Fighting Demons....
DON'T LIKE CHOCOLATE?!!!?!!!!!! What's wrong with you woman!! :D
Probably quite useful during this diet!

Although, I am a REFORMED chocoholic. Before LL I couldn't go a day without at least a bar of chocolate. Now, don't even think about it unless I'm thinking about my poor missing advent calender.

B x

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Syn Values 1
Syn Values 0
Syn Values 4
Syn Values 8
Syn Values 6