Alterntaive Advent Calenders

emzski

This is a sort of following on from the christmas thread.

I was reading how some of us will miss our chocolate advent calenders and Ill miss mine too, so I decided to start putting an advent box together. I have put in it so far, An intensive hair conditioner, face pack, nice bubble bath, dvds, cinemas vouchers, and some little messages of support and challenges like go for a swim, a long walk....

Does anyone have any other ideas?

Ooo what a fab idea, I'll definately be pinching it :p. How about some festive nail varnish etc to get ready for the big day, some daft christmas ear rings (tacky i know but they always make me smile), if you're married or with someone how about getting them to do you some vouchers for pampering or erm bedroom activities :p,

Emma xXx

My OH has gone shopping with my youngest and a big list of things to get, on it is treats for ME!!!! So they can go in the box and I dont think he will complain about the bedroom activity idea! ;)

Lol it always feels odd when i get things for me, it's all usually for everyone else. Bet you'll be loving december now :).

I usually get my advent calender from hotel chocolat and it's lovely but I'm happy to say hubby had some stuff from there yesterday and i wasn't even tempted, mind you it was only my first day so not sure how long that will last lol!

Emma xXx

Im glad to see i'm not the only one who is obsessed with advent calenders!

B x

DON'T LIKE CHOCOLATE?!!!?!!!!!! What's wrong with you woman!! :D

Probably quite useful during this diet!

Although, I am a REFORMED chocoholic. Before LL I couldn't go a day without at least a bar of chocolate. Now, don't even think about it unless I'm thinking about my poor missing advent calender.

B x

Back