Always wanted to be a size 16 now buying 14's!!

hiya everyone

Msjmc - you will have to let me know how the exante shakes taste compared to the cambridge ones. I really enjoy the cambridge shakes and didnt dare chance spending £100 on exante incase I didnt like them. I only do sweet shakes and normally stick to banana and choc mint on cambridge with the odd tetra threw in!!

Hope everyone is doing ok, I am doing great on slimming worls but even though i am a big girl not used to eating this much!!

Speak soon everyone

x x x

Me too I like Cd but its too costly , would not mind buying odd bits to add to it , but will see how exante goes .
I will see how that 4 weeks goes ... must try get below the 200 mark .
on VLCD .
Yes SW , you can have your sin free sausages ...
want to get just below the 200 mark and then think what next ...
I will let youknow Helen , hop ethey are nice cos theres alot coming

Hiya everyone

Not been on for a few days, naughty me!

Hiys MJMC how is exante going, are the shakes nice.

Ive lost another 3 pounds so it's still going down, not following anything exact at the minute but its working!!!!

Speak soon x x

hi helen
thats great 3 off . so your just cutting down .
I am still on exante , Must say i do enjoy cambridge more but theres a big difference in money . Will do the month of exante and maybe get some Cd too , mix about .
Weigh in day wednesday will see how i've done .
Not long till holiday now for you

God I know it's 8 weeks on wednesday I think!!!

I still have cambridge in the back of my head wish I could just do it once and for all. I could still have 3 stone off I reckon in 8 weeks.... I hink I have about 5 days worth of shakes in the house so could give it a go if i want to without wasting anymore money buying any. My CDC has group on a monday night so realisticaly I could start wed/thursday if I feel the need.

Glad you doing well, how good you must be feeling getting the first few days out of the way. What day are you on?? When you getting weighed? May join you yet lol ????

I am the worlds worst dieter I think, keep swopping and changing and nosing round the boards asking questions. Anyone will think I'm a nut case if they read all my posts lol.... Bet I'm not th eonly one like this though!!

x x

hehe I am exactly the same! :)

I'm lkie this too , until I think .... right ok i must deal with it .
Because its a hard diet you are taking food out , and thats when you think , god I don't know how much more I can take and keep pushing yourself to carry on .
But what makes it worth the pain is the results . so you try and stay on it as long as you can .
I started Wednesday , and i have not found it easy i've had to keep busy .
Thats one thing you do find more time on your hands then you think i must of been doing so much eating before lol
Group meeting at you CDC ? thats seems good idea , how many there ?
If you find yourself wanting to give it a go VLCD , we will still be here lol I hope jogging on .

Thanks for that

My CDC just hires a hall on a monday for a couple of hours. It's not a meeting as such, she doesnt do a group talk. But it does give you chance to chat to others on it and also you can get some time with CDC if needed.

I really hope I can do it, it's only 8 weeks for god sake!!!!!

Then the next milestone is I am 40 in July!!!! Imagine, never mind size 16 will do i could be a 14!!!!!

Ha ha will speak tomorrow and see what diet I am on x x

Tomorrow wont be cambridge cos I couldnt do a Day 1 on a monday I go to Uni on a monday night so am out for work at 08.15 and not in till near 10 tomorrow night. Too much of a long day for a day 1!!!!

Could be Tuesday watch this space - unless I read about another diet I haven't tried yet!!!!

x x x

Hi just been reading your diary was making me laugh :) you have tried so many diets!! Hehe

I think you should do slimming world and we can help eachother as I'm on slimming world and I weigh 18 stone 1 I have lost 10 and half pounds in 4 weeks I really enjoy it but do find it hard not to snack on naughty things and be bad at weekends!

Cambridge diet is Just a short fix you should wanna keep dieting even after ya holiday for yoir 40th you can do it :)

I've tried every diet going cambridge, slim fast, atkins, cabbage diet, weight watchers and others!! But sw really works for me :)

Hope u can do it 8 weeks isn't Long but you can do it and will feel great on your holiday!! So fancy being buddies and helping eachother as I come on here alot a few times a day :)

Sorry to go on lol and hi to everyone else your doing so well :) xx

Hi Helen . when in July is your birthday .will see what diet your on today lol
I'm worn out been to costco and shopped for so long then played football soon as i got in with my daughter ... keeping busy is the key i think .

Hiya

I'm still here! Still not really doing anything properly but seem to be doing ok!

Speak to you all soon x x

Aaahhhhh been forgot about!

Well I am still here, not doing much, bought some slimfast just to replace a few meals with. Am seriously trying to get my head around cambridge though. Think I have 5 days of shakes in the house and can go on a monday night so want to start on thursday. I need to do this the weeks are ticking away, only 7 to go till my hols now, I will be fed up if I don't do this so i am going to post here every day just to remind myself of why I am doing this......

Speak soon

x x x

I do know how hard it is but I just tell myself one day at a time and then when that day is over i cross it off and get through the next if that makes any sense xx
We are all here for you :D

I'm here . lurking ... Can't seem to get going these days .... but still tunning in ... not forgot about you all .

Hey, how's it going?
It is hard to get motivated, but think how much it will be worth it.
You just need to keep in mind what you're aiming for and why you're doing it.

Hope that you ahvea good week ;)

Ooohhh no comments for a full week!!! Well I am still around, still not following anything in particular. Havent been weighed this week will be weighed next monday.

How is everyone doing? Only 6 weeks till hols now......... Need to get a grip x

Hiya everyone

Well I am going to follow slimming world again. Sick of mucking about and not really doing anything. Slimming world is just a balanced healthy diet which i try and follow any way but need the structure. I make my own soups for lunch or salad and then fish/chicken veg etc for main meal. Just my snacks to sort out cos i get sick of fruit.....

Will post soon and hope everyone else is doing great.....

This time in 6 weeks I will be round the pool - I could be a stone down by then.........

x x

Its deffinitely do-able! Just keep your head on straight, and imagine those sunny days by the pool!
Hope SW works for you :)
Homemade soups are amazing!
Best wishes.

Morning

Trying to keep busy so I'm gonna paint today. i have a british bulldog and I always have to keep painting the bottom half of the house!!! lol....

Made soup yesterday so have my dinners for the next few days planned.

speak later x x

Back