Always wanted to be a size 16 now buying 14's!!

Hi helen . what DVD was it ?
hows the plan going with yoir weight / yes the weather is making a huge change , makes you think more about weight loss , as losing our winter coats that hide us hehe .
xx

Morning

Well this morning I am 9 pounds down since January, not a lot I know but I look like I have lost a lot more. Definately changed shape must be the exercise and vibroplates!!!

Anyway at work so speak later x x

well thats great 9 off, not long till you go away , so you will feel better with every pound off !
have you kept a note of what your eating ?

I am eating more or less the same thing all the time.

2 small slices of wholemeal toast with a boiled egg on a morning

dinnertime is usually salad or soup and yogurt

fruit on afternoon

and chicken or salmon with jacket potato and veg on a night

x x x

funny cos i would always have 2 boiled eggs with 2 slices of nimble , not great bread but better than eating normal white .
i must really move myself , i think part of my reason for feeling slugish is my eating habbits .
hope everyones is doing well ?

Hiya everyone

Its been a while!!

Well the holiday was wonderful and I know I didnt lose 3 stone like I planned but it was still great....

But now back to reality!! Weigh in tuesday night at SW and see the damage, not oo bad on my scales but ive got the weekend to get through,will try to be good.

Will catch up on everyones posts later on but now its back to the grind diet included.

x x x x x

Hi Welcome back , so how was the holiday , shows you how fast time goes there was you saying 12 wks ago you were going now your back , god , so which diet are you planning helen

gonna carry on with slimming world think its definately the healthiest for me. Gonna up the exercise though and get stuck in for my 40th in July. Shakes definately out the window for me for good, cant bear the thought of them.

On my scales i have actually lost 1 pounds since before I went so fingers crossed.

Walked every day, swam and even went in the gym a few times. Food was good aswell tried to keep clear of chips and rubbish and never eat anything sweet all week apart from fruit. Mind you had wine every night. Time will tell on tuesday night.

Speak soon x x

Welcome back :) Glad you had a good holiday, and am impressed you tried to stay on track while away! Hope the scales make you smile on weigh in, good luck!

I look forward to following your progress, you will look fab and 40 in July :D

Helen , thats good , when is your birthday in july ?
SW , are you going to group ? they just had an offer on , half price membership

Yeah I'll go to group I dont need to rejoin I'm already a member so will carry on where I left off. I had a 6 week countdown and think I have 2 weeks left on that.

Not expecting a loss because have had a few extra bits and havent been shopping yet but will start tracking probably monday ready for weigh in tuesday. My birthday is 31st x

i'm 25th July , leo
i see so you brought the 6 wks and i think you get one free ?
can get some good tips on sw .
its much better than ww pro points thats a pain .
i have come to terms with vlcd and me don't get on .
hard to do .
Tuesday , i was thinking of joining my wed group , unsure just yet .
keep the ticker going down Helen .

Well

Bak on it today and feeling quite good.

Weigh in tomorrow night at class so will see the damage then x x

well the sun is shining, and I'm sat in an office ........

back to class tonight and gonna get back into this once and for all (again!)....

Looking forward to it, been quite good yesterday and have brought salad for lunch so easing myself back into it.

Will let you all know how I get on tonight.

Have a Good day everyone x x

Heya, your holiday sounds pretty lush :)
Hope that WI goes ok tonight, but fromt he sounds if it you're going to be fine!
SW sounds like a good option, so it's good that you're sticking to something that suits you :)
Best wishes.

Back