Always wanted to be a size 16 now buying 14's!!

Good luck, you will be looking good around that pool :) Nothing like a holiday to keep you on track!!!

I love homemade soup too :)

For snacking, if you are sick of fruit, try snack a jacks, raisins, ryvitas minis, crispbread with low fat cheese or cucumber, a tea biscuit, cereal in a bowl with low fat milk, or a couple of handfuls dry :eek: (tastes okay washed down with fruit juice or water) a cream cracker with low fat spread and spring onion etc etc.

Have a good day x

Thanks Rainbowrose

Nice to see someone new on my thread.

How are you feeling? Atr you managing ok on your plan and keping motivated!!

I can't beleive I booked this holiday with 12 weeks to lose some weight and here I am with 5 weeks to go and not doing much about it.

A drastic loss needs drastic action so it is cambridge for me this week to try and shift 2 stone!!! It might be possible, watch this space.

Please everyone post on here to encourage me and I will try and get through everyone elses posts and drop you all aline.

We can do this!!

Later x x x

5 weeks is a decent amount of time if you concentrate, you could deffo do a stone in that time!
Coctails by the pool, coctails by the pool...a mantra to keep you motivated.
Best wishes.

Hope your having fun painting.

5 weeks to go til your holiday how exciting!

How is the diet going?

Hiya everyone

God I am a pain in the arse!!!!

Never got back into cambridge I just can't do it so have threw then in the bin never again to try them!!!

Slimming world from now on for me, it suits me better as I love to make all my own food anyway, so just had a lovely chicken salad and now havin a mullerlight. Managed breakfast early this morning a boiled egg and toast. See how I go.......

Gonna definately do more exercise and try for a stone off for hols, worried about fitting in the seatbelt!!!!!!!!! Nightmare...............

Speak soon and hope you all well x x

my bmi was 40 and in seat belt was fine , only just , as on way out was tight but on way back more giving . it just depends i guess . but you will be ok .
if your bmi was say 43 and higher you may run into trouble but as i say its pop luck lol
how are you helen / how much CD did you bin ?
5 weeks left , i did this on both my holidays said , right i've got 12 weeks or so many weeks and did the same thing .
if you can change your way of thinking and carrying it 100% your do it , but yes i'm like you . ho why , ho why we say hehe .

I like your new determination and it will work sticking to something that you like and enjoy.

I tried cambridge diet like a hundred years ago!!! stuck it for 4 days, was really sick..then discovered I was pregnant :eek:

I am sure it works for lots of people though, it just didn't suit me, pregnant or not!!!!

I bought slimming world magazine yesterday for the inspirational stories and found some really yummy recipes inside.

I am on a mission to fit in the plane seat in 7 months, never mind the seatbelt :8855:

Don't worry, you'll fit in both no problem :)

keep that focused attitude, you are going to do it.

Hiya everyone

Hope you are all ok today. Managing ok on slimming world, went back to class on Tuesday night and did a 6 week up front so i am paid up and definately need to commit.

The diet is definately the best for me as long as I am organised, been doing my salads the night before.

Have managed my exercise dvd a couple of times as well.

So hopefully on tuesday I will have lost a few pounds.

see ya all later x x

Hi :)

Good for you for paying 6 weeks in advance, that's a great commitment :D

Good luck for Tuesday, hope you get a great loss. Keep thinking of that holiday and you'll soon get a good few lbs shifted :)

Thanks

Are you all doing ok??

Have a bit of a hangover today but still managed to have a slimming world brekkie grilled bacon mushroom scrambled egg and 2 toast.

I have cooked a chicken so having new pots and veg, only thing is ive had a mcflurry!!!!! Still I havent used many syns this week...

x x x

Heya, glad to see that you're doing well on the sw plan :)
Had a good night last night then? ;)

give it all you got for the next 6 weeks , i know time just slips away .
hows everyone doing ?
i'm going to see if i can get back to exante today , just was thinking this morning , the good weathers coming and no more hiding in my coat , hoooooooooo .
thinking i can hardly walk as shortness of breath , and many more things like clothing , not looking nice all these thoughts came this morning so why do i find it hard to sort it out ?

Oh it would be nice to be able to spend a summer without having to wear jumpers or riduculously huge t-shirts.
Lots of things to look forwards to!

hi Emz
yes be nice to just feel good in them . i guess we make excues in winter and know we can hide in our clothes .
Are you still CC ? and hows that going .
I noticed your bmi is not to bad i did my bmi to yours 2 years ago then it all went out the window ... lots going on then really .

Well haven't been on for a while. I go away 2 weeks on thursday so decided to take the pressure off myself and stop the countdown!!

I haven't lost the 2-3 stone I wanted to 12 weeks ago but I have finally realised I am only going to lose weight by healthy eating and moving more.

Not thinking about how i have failed for my hols but looking longer term. I am 40 at the end of July as well so can feel a lot better by then. I will be over the moon with half a stone a month.

Anyway

Speak soon and hope you are all being good x x

Last edited:
Good luck with WW. Good idea to go back to something you know works for you :)
yes, definately don't give yourself a hard time, just lose what you can before your hols..then go and have a fantstic time!!!!

If you lose a lb a week from now until your birthday, you'll be a stone lighter, though I'm sure you'll lose more than that by then! :)

I look forward to reading your progress with your new plan.

Hiya everyone

Looks like another lovely day to be sat in an office, NOT!!

Hows everyone doing? his weather definately makes you feel mor elike sticking to a plan doesn't it. I was gonna get up and walk the one hour to work today but wasn't up early enough. I need to be in for 8 on a wednesday for a theatre list and didnt get up till 06.45. Need to wash my hair as well.

On the diet front I have got a boiled egg with 2 small slices of wholemeal bread for brekkie, roast veggies and chicken for dinner and tonightI am having salmon with broccoli and jacket potato, fruit and yogurt inbetween. Might go for a walk after work today or to the gym, need to get my exercise in every day, this is what I am strugling with, the light mornings do help and I have a dvd in the house.

SO speak soon everyone x x

Sounds like a great plan! have a good day, stay in that frame of mind :)

good idea with walking more, I do that, and on the lighter evenings I will be out pounding the pavements and beach :D

Back