Am gonna give up

Discussion in 'Orlistat (Xenical)' started by franklyscarlet, 4 April 2011 Social URL.

1. franklyscarlet

franklyscarlet Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(10.65%)
    Diet:
    Xenical
    Im not here to get sympathy folks,just being practical.
    This month the scales are hardly moving,Im eating the right things but not exercising as much due to pain.Im so envious of those of you whose weight is dropping off and so annoyed at myself for failing :sigh:
    Keep up your good work ladies and gents and well done on your weight losses so far.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mrs a

mrs a fat,frumpy,fed up

Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Diet:
    zenical/low fat/1200 calories
    sorry hun - do keep popping in and seeing us cos i'll be here forever. :rolleyes:

i can't exercise either cos i've got COPD and a knee which needs replaced but can't be done until i've lost weight :sigh:

so i know its gonna take me ages but this time i'm so desperate to lose it that i think i might just succeed. ;)

best wishes hun xx

4. booboocraig

booboocraig Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st3lb(22.96%)
    Diet:
    xenical Orlistat, low-fat diet
    how many calories are you eating hunny?? how tall are you ....sometimes we think we are eating the right amount but we are either under or over calories.....tell me all your eating??

don't give up......these tablets take time getting into your system xxx

mrs a likes this.
  5. booboocraig

booboocraig Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st3lb(22.96%)
    Diet:
    xenical Orlistat, low-fat diet
    we are all in this together a team....and together we are strong..... :) xxxx

6. autumnbabe

autumnbabe Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0lb(28%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    i know how you feel..i try my best all the time and my scales stick in one place..i try and exercise everyday but sometimes i just dont get time then when i do get time in the evening i just cant be bothered..
    i hope your ok.i know how you feel.x

7. jacquirsw

jacquirsw Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(5.98%)
    Diet:
    xenical
    Not all of us lose weight quickly. But one thing I have learnt over many years is that I may not lose weight quickly, but I sure as hell put it on quickly, and I know that if I am not trying to lose weight I WILL gain it, because that is historically what I do.

We all have different journeys to go through, and maybe your one is learning to be ok with the small losses

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.