Am gonna give up

franklyscarlet

Im not here to get sympathy folks,just being practical.
This month the scales are hardly moving,Im eating the right things but not exercising as much due to pain.Im so envious of those of you whose weight is dropping off and so annoyed at myself for failing :sigh:
Keep up your good work ladies and gents and well done on your weight losses so far.

sorry hun - do keep popping in and seeing us cos i'll be here forever. :rolleyes:

i can't exercise either cos i've got COPD and a knee which needs replaced but can't be done until i've lost weight :sigh:

so i know its gonna take me ages but this time i'm so desperate to lose it that i think i might just succeed. ;)

best wishes hun xx

how many calories are you eating hunny?? how tall are you ....sometimes we think we are eating the right amount but we are either under or over calories.....tell me all your eating??

don't give up......these tablets take time getting into your system xxx

we are all in this together a team....and together we are strong..... :) xxxx

i know how you feel..i try my best all the time and my scales stick in one place..i try and exercise everyday but sometimes i just dont get time then when i do get time in the evening i just cant be bothered..
i hope your ok.i know how you feel.x

Not all of us lose weight quickly. But one thing I have learnt over many years is that I may not lose weight quickly, but I sure as hell put it on quickly, and I know that if I am not trying to lose weight I WILL gain it, because that is historically what I do.

We all have different journeys to go through, and maybe your one is learning to be ok with the small losses

Back