am i allowed it??

SO MUCH TO LOSE!

Must do it this time
I Have A Seasoning (schwarz)for My Chicken And I Was Wondering If I Was Allowed To Use It Just To Add A Bit Of Flavour As We Are Not Allowed Salt,i Would Appreciate Any Views On This,thanx
Elaine X
P.s It Doesnt Give Any Carbs/calories Etc But I Think These Are Free From These Or Are They Not????

Thanx Becks(hope You Dont Mind Me Calling You That)
I Do Hope I Get An Answer As I Had It Today And Yesterday,knowing My Luck Im Not Allowed It,but We Shall See!!

Hi Elaine,
Just to get my quids worth in :p- I've been using seasoning (mostly Shwartz Cajun) since the beginning and i don't think it has done me much harm - Gosh, it really spices things up nicely and makes chicken and turkey rather more exciting!!:D

Hi Elaine,
Just to get my quids worth in :p- I've been using seasoning (mostly Shwartz Cajun) since the beginning and i don't think it has done me much harm - Gosh, it really spices things up nicely and makes chicken and turkey rather more exciting!!:D
THATS GREAT NEWS JAXIE,IM DELIGHTED TO HEAR THAT AS YOU ARE RIGHT IT REALLY GIVES THE CHICKEN A KICK,AND I DONT NEED SALT,HAD BEEN USING SALT FOR 2 WEEKS BEFORE I WAS TOLD IT WASNT ALLOWED AND ONLY LOST 2LB BECAUSE OF IT SO DONT WANT THAT TO HAPPEN WITH THE SEASONING,
THANKS FOR THE REPLY,
ELAINE X

Thanx Becks(hope You Dont Mind Me Calling You That)
I Do Hope I Get An Answer As I Had It Today And Yesterday,knowing My Luck Im Not Allowed It,but We Shall See!!

just had a little look at the handbook and it says you can have herbs and or a little stock with it so im thinking its a yes!

xx

just had a little look at the handbook and it says you can have herbs and or a little stock with it so im thinking its a yes!

xx
DO YOU THINK THAT THIS SEASONING WOULD BE CONSIDERED A HERB THEN??

pretty sure as its just normally freeze dried herbs and spices ( had a look at the old 790 and spices were ok!) i think you should be absolutly fine

hope this helps

xxx

Just In Case I Get Any More Replys,i Shall Thank You In Advance As Im Off To My Bed Now,so Goodnight To You All And May We All Have A Great Cd`ing Day Tomorrow,
Elaine X

Thanks Klee,
I Shall Use Them With Out Any Guilt Now,your A Star,
Elaine X

no probs at all, glad i could help!

xxx

Back