Am i alone? :-S

Lea

Hi everyone, just joined this excellent site but im a little upset cos i feel alone as i cant find anyone really taking Acomplia :cry:
My doctor prescribed this to me yesterday and took the first pill today and i must admit (not sure if this is just phsycological) but i havent felt half as hungry as usual.

I particularly want to know how long it realistically takes to start working? To be honest i really wanted to go back on Xenical as I started on that about a year ago but had to stop cos i work away and its often not my choice completely what i can eat and im sure you ave all heard about the disgusting problems you can suffer lol
Anyways any help would be very appreciated :p
Thanks in advance and good luck to u all - Lea x

Hi and welcome. I don't know anyone who has been prescribed acomplia but I am sure your dr will have all the info about the drug.

Let us know how you find it

Irene xx

Welcome to Minimins :)

Thanks peeps i will keep u informed! ive gotten up this morning and i havent eaten since 530 yesterday and dont feel hungry - going out all day so gonna force myself to eat something. so lets see how i feel after a few drinks hopefully i wont fancy a chinese lol xXx

Back