Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Am i in ketosis?

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by bubbles x, 10 February 2011 Social URL.

1. bubbles x

bubbles x Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.18%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    hi all, im on my 3rd day now & im feelin better than ever:D the 1st few days i felt like givin up but im in super form now so im defo gona stick at it;) am i in ketosis yet? ive got that weird taste in my mouth & i dont feel as hungry! maybe im jumpin da gun abit but i didnt even get any headaches since i started.. also does anyone find the chicken soup nice? im thinkin about gettin some tomorrow just for a change:confused: want to have something warm as the evenings are gettin cold.. thanks guys x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. fizzstar

fizzstar bye bye belly

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(8.44%)
    Diet:
    LT 100%
    I love the chicken soup! Different people prefer different things but i'm also loving the flapjacks where most hate them :) Im not sure if your in ketosis or not but I hope you are just for your sake :D Keep it up xx

4. bubbles x

bubbles x Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.18%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    Thanks fizzstar(thats a cool name lol) oh i hope i am.. maybe its abit soon but i honestly do feel great:) i like chicken soup in general but does it taste similar?x

5. fizzstar

fizzstar bye bye belly

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(8.44%)
    Diet:
    LT 100%
    I dont like normal chicken soup - so I was very hesitant to give it a whirl! Its not 'thick' like a tin of soup but its more like a cuppasoup. They did fill me though (nearly 100lb overweight, could demolish a family meal for 4 just myself + a toddler!) so on that side theyre fine. They do get quite annoying though. I was having vanilla at breakky, strawberry for dinner and chicken soup for tea - every day for a week - it got annoying this time i'm having chocolate or vanilla at dinner time, flapjack at 4-5pm and soup at 7pm and its doing me alright although I am feeling abit deathly right now (see my diary). Its totally different to me though, one person could love the vanilla others might not, its all down the personal tastes, I would if I was you, get 1 or 2 and see how you go with them. You might find you love them and cant get enough [like me] or you might find theyre disgusting and make you want to take your face for a trip to the loo!

6. Amanda105

Amanda105 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st9.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st3.2lb(23.59%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I love the chicken soup, but I have to have more water mixed with it....

My OH was only satisfied after a chicken soup never a shake...

Hope that helps...

7. bubbles x

bubbles x Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.18%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    yea think i will get just the 2 packs just 2 see.. hope their nice tho cuz i only like the chocolate shake so a change would be nice:) i just got my ticker sorted, took me 2 attemps but i did it whoop whoop lol x

8. fizzstar

fizzstar bye bye belly

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(8.44%)
    Diet:
    LT 100%
    Lol :) Have you tried the other shakes? I prefer the s/berry + vanilla to chocolate lol! See its all about personal tastes. It took me a few attempts with the ticker too :D

9. bubbles x

bubbles x Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.18%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    i tried both da strawberry & vanilla fizzstar, could not drink them lol im just hoping da soup is nice.. it would make things alot easier but im in good spirits for now.. i have to say this, u look so much like my best friend, infact it was her who got me on to this diet, her sister lost 7 stone on it & looks smashing!! theres defo hope 4 us lol, im just gona take it one day at a time & everyone on here are so nice it makes things alot easier x

10. curvygirlyclaire

curvygirlyclaire Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st5lb(23.19%)
    Diet:
    Low carb/Exante
    I like all the shakes so far and the soup, i have to try the strawberry tomorrow then i will have tried them all :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.