Total Solution I am really doing this

Good morning everyone. Well I went to bed hungry and you know what? I survived!
I'm thinking that it's to do with hormones. Thanks for the positive vibes. My aim today is to drink all my water, just one thing at a time right now so as not to upset this delicate balance I have.
I'm not giving up, but I do feel like things are slowing down a bit and "life" is giving me all sorts of surprises - an added trip (Berlin) coming up that I was really trying to avoid has come back up.

I don't want to be here next year, at the same weight because I didn't buckle down when I needed to. I need to get to a healthy weight and stay there.

Good morning everyone. Well I went to bed hungry and you know what? I survived!
I'm thinking that it's to do with hormones. Thanks for the positive vibes. My aim today is to drink all my water, just one thing at a time right now so as not to upset this delicate balance I have.
I'm not giving up, but I do feel like things are slowing down a bit and "life" is giving me all sorts of surprises - an added trip (Berlin) coming up that I was really trying to avoid has come back up.

I don't want to be here next year, at the same weight because I didn't buckle down when I needed to. I need to get to a healthy weight and stay there.

Well done, yes drink your water that'll help. When i start to feel hungry I glug a load of water to fill me up. It isn't easy though trying to resist and its hard being sociable on Exante. I know what you mean about being knocked out of Exante routine - I have a wedding next weekend, so I am taking the weekend off. I just need to try and stay sensible and not do too much damage... and then i'll need motivation to get back on it!

Have a good day! :)

Well, I had a great weekend. Took the family back home in Rome and had a big bash with friends we hadn't seen in a while since the kids were away all summer. It felt nice, ate great food and had a spritz on my birthday, nothing more! Too happy, I really ate sensibly and was right back on Exante this morning. I'm cold right now, but the weather has cooled down considerably - it's supposed to come back up a little this week.
So far I've had the strawberry jam bar and the Indian curry rice.
I was able to wear an outfit I hadn't worn comfortably in quite a while so that was nice. I'm not sure I lost anything last week, but I know for sure I didn't gain anything worth talking about either.
On the downside, I feel like I'm getting saggy in some areas, so I think it's time to incorporate exercise seriously and maybe go up to the man plan to compensate. Any thoughts?
I hope everyone had a great weekend as well

Back on track! Drinking my water as well.
If anyone has the secret on how to make those chocolate/lemon puddings, please please share! either my microwave is too strong or the texture is just not as pictured! I nuke line for 1 minute at medium heat and it still comes out like a sponge, and boy does it feel like you're eating one as well.
Also, I will wait until I'm in the 15s to start the 30day Jillian michaels set. Right now, I need to get below 100kgs - not far yet seems unreachable!

Have
Back on track! Drinking my water as well.
If anyone has the secret on how to make those chocolate/lemon puddings, please please share! either my microwave is too strong or the texture is just not as pictured! I nuke line for 1 minute at medium heat and it still comes out like a sponge, and boy does it feel like you're eating one as well.
Also, I will wait until I'm in the 15s to start the 30day Jillian michaels set. Right now, I need to get below 100kgs - not far yet seems unreachable!

Haven't tried the chocolate/lemon pudding but in my experience the deserts from Exante aren't great!!

You will be below 100 kg very soon!!! :) Whats the 30 day Jillian Michaels set?

Hope today has been good!

Just caught up with everyone's diary and not much seems to be going on! Guess everyone is crazy busy.
The desserts are ok, I've had worse. I tried making the pudding in a smaller cup for a more reduced heating surface for 1 minute, same spongy texture, will try cooking for 30 seconds next try.

It's the 30 days shred, 3 levels to work into your day in minimal amount of time. Helps boost my metabolism when it starts to get sluggish. I definitely feel better and stronger 30 days in.

All alone this weekend, kids and husband went to see his parents, so it's a free weekend for me. Not that I'll be doing anything special, but it's nice to have peace and quiet in the house for a day or two.
Will probably catch up on some series, read the news and do some reading for work. It's raining this morning so it's not giving me any reason to get up. I absolutely hate gray days!
Food-wise, I'm doing really good eating my first meal at around 1PM. Yesterday however, I had my last two meals close together, and I don't know if it's because of the new meds, but let's say I was woken up to a sudden need to use the bathroom :eek::oops: Will not be repeating that anytime soon

Hope everyone has a great day, it's so quiet on the forum, might venture out and "meet" new people :)

Official weigh-in this week after last week's birthday gain, recup. Taking all into account, I lost 3.5 new lbs. I was 99% as I don't think I'll ever be 100% (meds, sometimes ham etc) - but I lost inches as well on this journey as I'm back in a new set of (old) clothes for the Fall. It feels great, especially the top portion of the body.
Goals before mid-october - be 99kg so I can start exercising

I hope everyone has a great week - the weather here is so wishy washy!

Official weigh-in this week after last week's birthday gain, recup. Taking all into account, I lost 3.5 new lbs. I was 99% as I don't think I'll ever be 100% (meds, sometimes ham etc) - but I lost inches as well on this journey as I'm back in a new set of (old) clothes for the Fall. It feels great, especially the top portion of the body.
Goals before mid-october - be 99kg so I can start exercising

I hope everyone has a great week - the weather here is so wishy washy!

Well done you! I am back on it today after Saturday and Sunday off... although it ain't easy getting back in the groove of Exante.

Have a great week!! xx

Well I'm off to a meeting à la capitale... it's crazy the amount of time spent waiting transportation than the actual flight time!! Up at 5am and barely there!
Had coffee and porridge and will eat a bar at airport tonight, and one of those puddings before bed. I finally figured out how to make it!!! By myself too - I cut down the time and lowered the temperature and they're actually very good that way!
The only thing I won't be able to fit in will be the water - I had 1l this morning but won't drink much as I have a phobia of public restrooms
Hope everyone has a fabulous 100% day!

Sat in my seat waiting for take-off. Eating my strawberry jam bar... I'm debating on whether to drink a diet soft drink or tomato juice... have some water waiting for me when I get in... The day was so tiring, glad to be heading home

this is a post for me to reflect on when I get in that "my life sucks" mode

So yesterday went well all things considering, I stayed 99% - (just call me 99er ok?) as I had a cappuccino and the Coke0 during the flight back. While waiting in the lounge, I met up with an old acquaintance, it's so funny how many people you can bump into at the airport. Anyway, she and I go waaaay back to my teens as both of our families were posted in Asia during the mid to late 80s. Her memories are SOOO different from mine, funny how life works. She's a typical (Parisian) girl - so fill in all the blanks (short, skinny, long hair, haughty....) but we got along great actually, I think being so far away from home and definitely in a completely different culture.

We were a pretty good group of kids actually and we had loads of fun. But I also remember being so different - I was the tall and sporty, short hair etc... in countries where that was just not considered ladylike! And I remember that this is when things started to go awry in my head because frankly, looking back at the photos at the time, I wasn't overweight just muscular - but I couldn't even shop in the stores like the other girls, they didn't make my size, not even in shoes! So I stuck to being the "tomboy" of the group, playing basketball and martial arts with the guys. I became the "DUFF" of sorts, not in a mean way, it just happened I guess and I accepted it.
Anyway back to the present, she just went on at how even at the time she envied my height (wait whaaat??) and my easy going personality and always being with the boys... and how I could go anywhere with them and have so much fun while the girls were always vicious amongst themselves and dieting and comparing ... OK, well that took me for a spin!
It made me realize that we are never happy if we spend our lives wishing for something we can't change - we should be happy with what we have, I mean really happy and change the things we can and Basta!
Looking at her last night, I could tell she'd gone through some tough times and I felt bad for her. Don't get me wrong, she's still very chic - but her eyes don't look happy (and she has more wrinkles than me :nananana: hehe can't win them all).
Anyway, takeaway lesson for me - that green grass on the other side? Sometimes it's the same as what's underneath my feet!

Have great 100% day everyone and be sure to water your grass make sure you keep it green! :)

this is a post for me to reflect on when I get in that "my life sucks" mode

So yesterday went well all things considering, I stayed 99% - (just call me 99er ok?) as I had a cappuccino and the Coke0 during the flight back. While waiting in the lounge, I met up with an old acquaintance, it's so funny how many people you can bump into at the airport. Anyway, she and I go waaaay back to my teens as both of our families were posted in Asia during the mid to late 80s. Her memories are SOOO different from mine, funny how life works. She's a typical (Parisian) girl - so fill in all the blanks (short, skinny, long hair, haughty....) but we got along great actually, I think being so far away from home and definitely in a completely different culture.

We were a pretty good group of kids actually and we had loads of fun. But I also remember being so different - I was the tall and sporty, short hair etc... in countries where that was just not considered ladylike! And I remember that this is when things started to go awry in my head because frankly, looking back at the photos at the time, I wasn't overweight just muscular - but I couldn't even shop in the stores like the other girls, they didn't make my size, not even in shoes! So I stuck to being the "tomboy" of the group, playing basketball and martial arts with the guys. I became the "DUFF" of sorts, not in a mean way, it just happened I guess and I accepted it.
Anyway back to the present, she just went on at how even at the time she envied my height (wait whaaat??) and my easy going personality and always being with the boys... and how I could go anywhere with them and have so much fun while the girls were always vicious amongst themselves and dieting and comparing ... OK, well that took me for a spin!
It made me realize that we are never happy if we spend our lives wishing for something we can't change - we should be happy with what we have, I mean really happy and change the things we can and Basta!
Looking at her last night, I could tell she'd gone through some tough times and I felt bad for her. Don't get me wrong, she's still very chic - but her eyes don't look happy (and she has more wrinkles than me :nananana: hehe can't win them all).
Anyway, takeaway lesson for me - that green grass on the other side? Sometimes it's the same as what's underneath my feet!

Have great 100% day everyone and be sure to water your grass make sure you keep it green! :)

Love this post! It's so true what you say, we all want something different - never truly happy with the cards we've been dealt!

Are you back home now or still off on your travels?!

Have a great day! xx

I'm home and off for the day! Which makes it harder IMO... and i have the munchies - a combination of yesterday's lack of water intake and nearing the dreadful time of the month again (already!)
Had 1.5l of water but feel hungry which is rare for me this "early" in the day. Will take a slender sip as I WILL be 100% today!

How did it go yesterday? It's always difficult to avoid temptation when you're home all day. Hope you managed to stick to plan or at least stay low carb.

Back