Total Solution I am really doing this

Awe,

Guys, everyone is back on track :):):) got a bit hairy there but we've all pushed through. Elm your hubby tells you so!! Lol, that's exactly what you need :)

Laura you've finally got you're package!! Yup order the next two months as soon as :) and get blackcat, lovely to meet you.

I've had a hairy 4 weeks, have done more damage than good, but it's out of my system and moving forward just like you all.

Onwards and downwards ;)

xxx

In brrrr Stuttgart this am - but have my bars and water! It’s so warm inside because it’s a photo shoot !
And the obligatory buffet in the other room.... People eating danish rolls etc - exactly the kind of food I don’t enjoy anyway - but glad it’s separate! No hate but Germans sure do like the stick to your thighs kind of food!

Back home and firmly 100% - FLICK for me as well, the light has been turned on

Also, if I do something for myself in the morning- massage, facial... running - then I don’t feel the need to cheat

I’m hoping for big loss. I am waiting for my RL package any day now - the alterations are finished so they’re Fedexing them

Today I had porridge- raspberry, strawberry bar and curry with loads of water so I’m good

Today (not over yet) has been 100% so far! I'm staying home with my daughter this weekend - I might take her shopping as she needs some things (none for me!)

I have had a seriously intensive day and just about forgot to drink my water, so I've been downing it since 2pm - hope I don't get up at night - I really need some interrupted sleep right about now.

I don't have any more bars, but have been hitting the porridge pretty hard, I really don't want to reorder until I've made a serious dent in my stock - the thing is I have a lot of desserts left (puddings and delights) and I'm in the mood for savory stuff - I really wish all their pot meals came back! I'm just afraid of putting an order through and get some plastic mug or something... last time I received the plastic ball instead of my food!

Hope everyone has a great Friday evening and stay 100% over the weekend!

xx

I stepped on the scales this morning though I knew I shouldn’t - as it can set off things during weekends. I have a little loss, so will chip at it! I have until the end of 2017 to do vlcd then it’s calorie counting so I have no time for detours.

This morning plan - take my son to park for his sprint practice before he leaves with his dad, I’ve already had my run so - check!. Then maybe see what’s hiding in my closet that I haven’t seen in a while to get some positive vibes..

Catch up on evil emails that I’ve been putting off, then chill - see if daughter needs help with homework

I aim for a 100% day with low key activity, maybe that book I’ve been putting off?

Anyway will check in laterrr

Well done - a loss, is a loss :) My days of helping with homework are well behind me... kind of miss that (oddly). I'm glad that when I walk out of the office door on Friday I can forget work for a few days, not that I don't enjoy my work -but its nice not to have to think about the pile of tasks pending for a wee while.

Hope you have a great weekend.

So a great day diet wise! Not feeling top form psychologically though - vlcds tend to wear your nerves REAAALLL thin!
But I need to see the end of the tunnel, so i'm sticking to it 100% - not for a lifetime, just until the end of the year :cool:

Monday's already here! arghhh
So verdict for the weekend - all in all not too bad
Could have had more water - I have a tendency to forget to drink on weekends
Saturday was 100%, but Sunday I had and artichoke lemongrass cold soup with shrimps with the obligatory olive oil sooo I'll weigh in tomorrow morning as I'm afraid with the salt and all it will give me a false weight.

No travel plans this week so far but that can always change. I' aiming for 100% this week with 3l of water per day

Hope everyone has a nice week

Good Morning!!

I'm properly back with you - 100%.... I promise!! Too much faffing about last week. Although i had a few good days, i had a few not so great and its very hard because i have a group of friends who don't ask if you want something - they just keep ordering!! Nice but also a nightmare!!

So anyway - I'm just holding off a bit to have my first shake to try and space things out. I'm going to have a Strawberry and Banana Smoothie - haven't tried the smoothies yet - have you?

Anyway, have a great day and will get back to updating diary every day - it keeps me focused!

Laura :)

Hi there, sounds like everyone is doing great!! Do you mind if I join you? I have my supplies but not officially starting until next Monday as I have too much planned this week.

Welcome overtiredmum! Best to start when things are quiet indeed! Have you done this before? How much do you need/would like to lose?

I'm currently stuck in the pound limbo... lose 2, gain 2 or STS - but it's the same pounds so I've decided enough is enough! Since I have until end of the year to do this, so be it, it's all in for right now - I wanted to weigh in tomorrow, but I may just weigh in next Monday for that element of surprise!

It's first time on Exante, I have lost weight twice before on Cambridge Diet. VLCD just work for me, taking food out of the equation. After having my third child two years ago, I've struggled to lose the excess, losing and gaining the same few pounds.

I've decided enough is enough, I need to be fit and healthy for my children, and we're due to get married in June, so I want to feel my best. Ideally, I'd love to lose 2 stone. I have bought a 4 week supply to follow the total plan, and I will then see how I feel and what I have lost.

Today was 90% okayish... had 2 slices of ham - and 2 packs... and 3l of water and 1 coke 0

Aiming for better tomorrow! Have my massage first thing at 7:45 am :eek: then hair salon right next door - so this will eat my early morning - then ugh meetings back to back to back with legal and creative team... which means I need to have a pack early and one at around 3-4pm

Hope everyone had a great day!!

Just came home - just couldn't face the noise at the office! Plus after meetings and too many people in my face, I just wanted to come home to eat.

I had the original porridge at 4:30 am :eek: couldn't sleep
Had my massage, oodles and oodles of water and 2 coffees at the office
Indian curry just now
So the plan is more water and lemon pudding for dinner

That's it for me!

What are the currys like? I haven't tried them and i am lacking some savoury exante packs with my next order. I don't like the soups or pastas so i am reluctant to order anything savoury as i'm aways disappointed! What other meals do you like... Maybe you can give me some suggestions.

No pudding last night, couldn't face it - had some white tuna instead, so calorie-wise I'm still on plan.
Well today is a new day so let's be 100% still

Laura, the curry packs are OK, they were FABULOUS before, I basically ate them 3x a day. Now I find they're palatable only if I add less water, otherwise, they have the same nasty "creamy" consistency of those soups - like what are they adding in there?. The red bean chili is pretty good otherwise the pot meals are the way to go. The Indian dahl pot is the only one available online right now - I add curry of chili pepper to it though, but if you're in need of savory - those are the ones to turn to. I do hope they make more pot meals, they're convenient to take when travelling/working.

it seems I've hit a bit of a slump... maybe it's the wednesday doldrums, or just tired as I'm sleeping poorly - but I want food!

Hello everyone! Well I didn't go off plan, just used a weight management vegetable lasagna. I'm sure were I to be having regular food, i would have found it superiorly foul - but it hit the spot and prevented useless munching.

I have been drinking my water as well, but have been getting horrid headaches! Kids are on holiday as of Friday - my husband tells me he planned absolutely nothing for the trip (OMG - adventure awaits), just the car... We'll see how that goes, I'll maybe push for hotel reservation on the arriva date? It always makes me nervous esp when the kids are with us - but it's not like it's a full on holiday period so I'll be positive. o_O

Weekend is fast approaching so I need to be in the right frame of mind - 100% for today with 3-4l of water!

Hope everyone has a fab day

Ooh - so the 'adventure' begins. I'm sure you'll have fun.

I'm not on my diary at the moment because I'm considering moving to a different VLCD - not that I don't like Exante products, although the availability of products seems to be a bit sporadic! I've been doing some online research and I've found an alternative that I may prefer and if I do go down that route, well that'll knock the Exante Diary on the head. Anyway - have remained about 90% all week - having 2 products and a small meal, so I'm doing something closer to the 'flexi-solution'. I'm also not going to weigh-in on Saturday morning -but leave it to the next. I've not had the best week (well it was the weekend that busted me) and if I don't see what I want to see it'll demotivate me. That probably sounds counter-productive, but it's how I am/feel.

Will you stick to the plan whilst on your adventures? Not easy I guess when travelling.

Back