Am i wasting my time???

I sooo want a wii fit! But I need to buy a wii aswell! (funny that lol) both together comes to over 200 quid!! Is it worth it??! Some1 tell me!

The Wii Fit is actually my son's, as is the Wii itself, but I use it more than he does! I started by doing the Wii Fit game and trying various games and exercises within that. I found that I liked a particular one called rhythm boxing and so I bought a boxing game for a tenner from Amazon - 'My Fitness Coach - Cardio Workout'. Well, it's been the best tenner I've ever spent! :D

Apart from around 2+ hours of dog walking a day, my daily Wii workouts now consist of a combination of toning exercises (ab crunches, lunges etc.) along with boxing and jogging. I feel so much fitter and really enjoy it. When you've had a bad day the boxing can be quite therapeutic if you catch my drift ;)

It's taken me a long time to realise it but now that I have accepted that diet and regular exercise are now permanent features of my life, I feel in control of myself for the first time in my adult life and it feels great :)

Yeah, it does feel great, doesn't it? I'm just the same. I feel like I'm controlling it now rather than the other way round.

I can understand now why I've always been a yo-yo dieter for years. Before I've dieted and then either ran out of enthusiasm and stopped or lost quite a bit of weight and then just gone back to eating normally. Small wonder I soon fell back into my old ways/bad habits!! I just don't understand why it's taken so long for it to dawn on me!

The wii fit is amazing, i dont have 1 unfortunatly but know people who do and its great, i would definatly rather have 1 of them than the gym! Though i cant afford 1 at the moment :-(

The wii fit is amazing, i dont have 1 unfortunatly but know people who do and its great, i would definatly rather have 1 of them than the gym! Though i cant afford 1 at the moment :-(

I cant afford one either :( its a shame you actually have to buy the wii! lol, cus i would only use it for the wii fit! I think I may get saving! :) xx

well my gym fees are summet stupid like 40 quid a month! so thats really annoyin as i dont use all the facilitys! a wii fit would get so much more use for my money, i might look to buy a second hand 1 actually!

Yeah thats a really good idea, you could get a secong hand wii and then just buy the wii fit new. I might do that myself actually! Yeah I don'y bother with the gym! Im sure its great and all but I would feel way to embaressed and I can't afford it anyways! xx

well my contract with the gyms up in july so guess ill use it till then, and put sum money away for a wii too! we will all be on ebay soon biddin against each other haha

Hahaha yeah I can imagine it! Do u reckon ebay would be a good place to get one? I use it quite regularly but am worried that things like that could be faulty?? xx

Hahaha yeah I can imagine it! Do u reckon ebay would be a good place to get one? I use it quite regularly but am worried that things like that could be faulty?? xx

Well i guess theres a risk of that, i would probably search by my location and get 1 close by so i can pick it up and have a look myself, or buy from a buyer who accepts returns if faulty.
Will have a look in the local papers too x

good luck, im gonna have a mooch later on, really need to get goin with this housework!!x x

Ino haha aswell as running round after a very active nrly 3 yr old! right i am going doing it now lol!!

Hey loveheart did u look 4 any wii's? x x

yeah i did have a browse! theres quite a few on ebay but most are being sold new and are pretty much the same price! You can buy them new for around 150 quid at some places. Think amazon is the cheapest! but then obviously u have to buy the wii fit on top of that so all in all it does come to over 200 quid! shame im not rich! :(

ooh i kno im gunna keep checkin, a bargain may come up!!
there sellin decent treadmills on ebay right where i live too for a good price, i may have to make some room and persuade my partner lol x

If your looking for a cheap second hand wii try places like blockbuster or gamestation as well as ebay sometimes you can get a good deal - we got ours second hand from blockbuster.

Back