Am i wasting my time???

blockbuster? didnt even realise they sold um! i'll deffo keep my eyes open, thenks x x

I'm not trying to say that the Wii Fit is a miracle or anything like that, but when you're overweight and self conscious then working out in the privacy of your own home beats going to the gym.

I've definitely found it easier to get in a couple of hours of exercise a day when I don't have to spend time going to and from the gym or have to go out running when it's cold or wet. You've no excuse really when you're in your front room already! ;)

I'm not trying to say that the Wii Fit is a miracle or anything like that, but when you're overweight and self conscious then working out in the privacy of your own home beats going to the gym.

I've definitely found it easier to get in a couple of hours of exercise a day when I don't have to spend time going to and from the gym or have to go out running when it's cold or wet. You've no excuse really when you're in your front room already! ;)

This is why i want a wii fit! I hate the gym i go its full of skinny girls, very unfortable! And with with having to find someone to take care of my son and then get 2 and back from the gym is a pain as i dont drive!!
Anyhows i will use my gym membership till it ends which is july but then thats it i'm gonna get 1, even if i can only afford second hand i'll get that! x x

I hate the gym i go its full of skinny girls, very unfortable!

I used to go to the gym several years ago and was as fit as a flea. I wasn't the slimmest bird in there by a long chalk, but I was as fit as the vast majority of them. I used to love going but I just can't afford it now, nor do I really have the time.

I've been lucky I guess in that my Wii fitness programme has literally only cost me a tenner for the boxing game as my son won the Wii itself a while back and then his dad bought him the Wii fit for Christmas.

The other thing is exercise DVDs. I do those sometimes when I feel my body needs a change. My next thing is cycling. I'm getting a bike in a couple of weeks and I'm going to use that for getting to and from work instead of being a lazy sod in the car. Good for my legs too, which my son tells me still need a lot of work. Cheeky blighter ;)

I invested in a cross trainer last year, RRP about £500 but I got it for £360 on Amazon. Which is the same as a year's gym membership at £30 a month, but of course I've still got my machine! I love it and much prefer it to my exercise vids because I can put my headphones on and listen to audiobooks, so far I've got through a couple of Dickens and an Ian McEwan, improving my mind as well as my body! They also work as a distraction so I'm not watching the clock all the time, the time goes by that little bit easier and I don't get bored.

So yeah I would recommend getting a treadmill or a cross trainer.

I invested in a cross trainer last year, RRP about £500 but I got it for £360 on Amazon. Which is the same as a year's gym membership at £30 a month, but of course I've still got my machine! I love it and much prefer it to my exercise vids because I can put my headphones on and listen to audiobooks, so far I've got through a couple of Dickens and an Ian McEwan, improving my mind as well as my body! They also work as a distraction so I'm not watching the clock all the time, the time goes by that little bit easier and I don't get bored.

So yeah I would recommend getting a treadmill or a cross trainer.

For some strange reason i just cant get the hang of the cross trainer, i feel too small 2 use it lol
I'm definatley a treadmill gal.
I'll have 2 look at my options and how much ive saved when my gym memberships up :)
Speaking of the gym im off there soon hopefully 2 do a good 400+cals!
Very tempted 2 weigh myself 2day instead of friday but i need to give it a good first full week.
I am hoping 2 god i loose my 2lb target, i know alot of people loose alot more on there first week or so, im not bothered about that i just want to loose my 2lb!! x

Yeah thats a really good idea, you could get a secong hand wii and then just buy the wii fit new. I might do that myself actually! Yeah I don'y bother with the gym! Im sure its great and all but I would feel way to embaressed and I can't afford it anyways! xx

thats how i got mine, bought a preowned wii from game with 4 games (2 to go with the wii fit board) for £119 and then the wii board new with a game altogether came to about £190ish i think. i tend to pick up most of the kids games 2nd hand in cashconverters etc as they ar all still small and put fingerprints etc all over them, something id go mad about if id just bought them for £30 but at £4 i can always replace if they get unplayable. id defo recomend the wii fit x

nic x

Oh well im gunna keep lookin round 4 1 then in game, cash converters etc etc.. Is it easy 2 burn 500 calls off on it? I manage 500 cals at gym in 40 mins, cud i do that on the wii fit? x x

Back