Am new is it worth it?

DebJ

Hi all

Have been considering doing LT all week and have just found this website. You all seem so very welcoming and friendly and knowledgable so here' my question.

Have battled all my life with weight, and have done all the diets going. I have about 1 and 1/2 stone to lose and am bored to tears with WW so please be honest and tell me is it worth starting LT?

What exactly do the shakes taste like and is it really worth £30 a week when if I really had willpower to do a regular diet like e.g jacket potato, tuna ect ect it would be so much cheaper.

Come on guys. . . . convince me.

Deb

They like you to have 3 stone to lose, but whether they would take you on doing a variation of the programme is down to them. My friend Lucky was told she had 4 stone to lose, but we all know that will be too much.
It does take some getting used to the drinks but after 1 week to 10 days you do get used to them......I actually enjoy them now, but found them very hard to drink at first.
It certainly has been worth the £30 a week as the results are amazing.
I feel this diet is right for me as it takes food out of the equation, so once you get into ketosis it will be the habitual eating you will need to get under control.

My advice would be to go to the chemist and ask there advice.

Hi Deb

Welcome to Minimins! You will find lots of informaton and support on here whichever diet you choose but personally I wouldn't recommend you to do any Very low calorie diet VLCD of which Lipotrim is one. With only 1 1/2 stone to lose it would not be recommended or safe and the weight would so easily be put back on. It would be better to lose the weight slowly along with the habits that make us eat a little too much of the wrong things. Have you looked into Paul McKenna techniques or low Gi. I think they would be my recommendations to you.

Dizzy x

Sonya and Dizzy thank you for your honest thoughts, they are really appreciated. Think I might try to recapture my willpower (after easter of course) and be sensible. I will keep checking out this website though as it really is one of the friendliest I have ever encountered.

Have a nice easter. xxx

Hi I am on my first week post Atkins.
Its not so so bad and the weights fell off already and I was in ketosis to start. Give it a go. And remember us blokes only get two meals a day it should be a walk in the park on three. THe shakes taste just like Fast food shakes to me. The soup is a little hard to take at first but added a lttle seasoning and a few dried herbs to my taste.
Phil

Hi all

Have been considering doing LT all week and have just found this website. You all seem so very welcoming and friendly and knowledgable so here' my question.

Have battled all my life with weight, and have done all the diets going. I have about 1 and 1/2 stone to lose and am bored to tears with WW so please be honest and tell me is it worth starting LT?

What exactly do the shakes taste like and is it really worth £30 a week when if I really had willpower to do a regular diet like e.g jacket potato, tuna ect ect it would be so much cheaper.

Deb

Hi,ive been reading up on it too,but i think you just need to reaqd the results page all im saying is WOW

Hi all

Deb
:jelous::jelous::jelous::jelous:

Back