Am soooo excited! How Sad!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Ajax, 16 August 2006 Social URL.

1. Ajax

Ajax Finally...Life begins

Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    :eek:
    I can have bars and mousses after today!! I will collect them when I go for my weigh in tonight!

No-one at work really understands how excited you can get after having two weeks of just soups and drinks!

knew you would all understand tho! :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. canireallydothis!!

canireallydothis!! Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge!
    I sooooo understand hun, I was bloomin ecstatic! Im in my aam from thursday, dont know if im ecstatic or just plain old scared for that one!!!!!

You will so enjoy the bars, I chop mine up into loads of pieceas and then pop them into the freezer for a bit, makes them last longer.
    Much better than 3 mouthfuls.

I love the peanut frozen!!!!

4. canireallydothis!!

canireallydothis!! Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge!
    PS, much luck for tonight, cant wait to hear how much youve lost x

5. demon

demon Cambridge Diet Counsellor

We definitely do :D

WOW those taste buds are in for a treat - CD bars are yummy [​IMG] can't think of any food I'd swap mine for :cool:

6. Jellybabe

Jellybabe Regular Member

Angela

Enjoy your bars, I know that feeling well, I only started having the bars at the end of June having started CD on the 30th Jan as they are slightly higher in calories. The new ones and in particular the peanut are gorgeous.

7. zareena

zareena Silver Member

Start Weight:
    9st12lb
    Current Weight:
    9st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(6.52%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    LOL!!.. I was excited the first time i knew I could have bars, it just turned out that when I eventually got them, I liked them initially but eventually went off them.. how odd!!

8. Russiandoll

Russiandoll Carpe diem

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(2.89%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan - Step 1
    I don't think I could've stayed on CD for nine whole months without the yummy bars - they make the experience far more bearable for me!

The only ones I tend not to have now are the chocolate, caramel and choc orange (which is odd because those were my favourites at the beginning!)

Now, I just have peanut crunch, cranberry crunch & malt toffee .... <drool drool!>

I haven't had a shake as a mousse but I do use the mix-a-mousse to make a 'free' jelly every day which I have after my soup in the evening. Tastes lovely and having a 'two-course dinner' makes me feel like I've feasted!
    If you'd like the jelly recipe then just shout :)

Debbie x

9. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(9.13%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I Love them all:eek:

10. *Kitty*

*Kitty* Member

I find the cranberry one really yukky, all i can think of is the dried pieces of soya (i am vegetarian so soya to me = meat) so its like eating hard pieces of cranberry flavoured meat to me.

I know the peanut one also has the soya but I can at least imagine the crunchyness is real peanut. I love the malt toffee bar though!

i cant't wait for the chilli soup to come it sounds lovely!

11. Roch

Roch Minimins gal x

Start Weight:
    27st2lb
    Current Weight:
    25st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(7.37%)
    Diet:
    Low cal/low fat
    Hi angela,well r u enjoying the bars and mousse!!
    How did ur weigh in go last night,chat soon xxx

12. Ajax

Ajax Finally...Life begins

Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I lost 6 and a quarter pounds at weigh in on weds!! Woohooo!
    I love the mousses but not sure about the bars yet, the choc one was a bit tasteless, but im sure ill grow to love them. its lovely having something to actually eat!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.