Amanda's Atkins Diary

Ahhh what a lovely, welcoming bunch of people!! Thanks for all the hello's :)
Today Im going to have some cucumber and lettuce with a bit of tuna mayo, is that ok for greens? Im not a huge fan of cooked greens although I do like cabbage but its what to have it with that Im stcuk with!!
Hope everyone is having a nice weekend!
Pjx

green beans, asparagus? cauliflower? broccoli?

Hi Amanda and welcome to this crazy board :D

I am almost 2 weeks in now and have rediscovered all sorts of interesting vegetables in a bid to make sure I eat enough - suggest you just take the induction list shopping sometime :)

Day 2

Breakfast ~ CD shake

Lunch ~ 2 babybels and some chicken with mayo

Dinner ~ made cottage pie (mince, onion, oxo cube and mashed boiled cauliflower with sprinkling of cheese ontop)

1 litre of coke zero and 2 pints of water (I really struggle with drinking plain water but am working on improving!!)

Was today ok?

Hey board reader non poster here, saying hello and that i will be noseying into your diary;)

get posting!!!!

more greens more greens. you wont here the end of it until you eat more greens. will till Jim is on tomorrow!

Especially if he gets his stick out. :eek:

Is an Oxo cube legal? No idea how many carbs in that - everything else looks good - a wee bit more veg and you'll be laughing. And cabbage must always be parboiled, shredded, then fried in butter with bacon lardons and black pepper. Or done with a leek and cream sauce. I could literally eat those with every meal.

Why his veg stick of course Vicky! ;)

Ooooooo - you're drinking when I can't! Naughty naughty Susie! :p

Work tomorrow. I never drink on a work night - not worth it! Enjoy your lovely gin Suze - I'll be back on a drop of the hard stuff myself next weekend! Two weeks of strict-ish Atkins has sorted my Xmas gain. I soooooo love Atkins. :D

Ah yes, that work thing - what a hassle (lol jk you know my thoughts on the subject).

Strangely the gin is making me sneeze (better not be developing an allergy :eek:) and making me go to the loo - a lot!

Just pees? (Had to ask as Vicky isn't here at this time of night) :p

Dear me :eek:

Hi Amanda and welcome love.

Yesterday was ok (I think)

B - Jelly & cream
L - Tuna mayo and cucumber
D - Beef burger, cheese slice and fried egg

Today

B - Sausages x 2 scrambled eggs x 2
L - Tuna mayo and cucumber
D - Cottage pie (mashed cauliflower instead of potato) and cabbage

Does this all look ok??