AmandaTs diary

AmandaT

Hi

Im Amanda and Im 25. Im engaged and have two beautiful children who are 4 and 6 months.

I started WW on 26th Jan 12 weighing in at 17st3.5lbs which is the heaviest I have ever been.

I refuse to get married fat and start heading towards my 30s miserable so its time to make some major life changes for the better.

First weigh in is Thursday, my at home scales are saying Ive lost 3lbs so lets hope they are right.

Feel free to stalk and Ill have a good read of the other diaries on here.

xx

Thank you, Im hoping the scales are right lol they did weigh me the same as the WW scales on Thursday. Im loveing WW so far, Ive done SW millions of times over the last few years but Im not good at portion control so I think this one will be better for me. And Im enjoying cooking properly again, I got a bit lazy after the birth of my son, he doesnt sleep well at all. But Im sure Ive got more energy this week due to eating better.
And well done on your weight loss so far x

It is hard, my daughter was an excellent sleeper but my boy, oh my!! he still gets ups 6 times a night on average whether its for his dummy or a bottle or something. He can only get better right? lol.

Lost 5 and half lbs on my first weigh in!! Was so happy with that. I can really see myself sticking to WW this time, my leader is lovely and Ive got that incentive of my wedding dress in my mind!!
Today I have had 21 points so far so tempted to get a special chow mein in for tea, Im starving lol.
Food for today
Toast, butter and Jam 4
Sandwich of WW bread, dairylea triangle, wafer thin ham and Velvet crisps 8
Snacks, satsuma, banana, two WW apple bars 4p, curly wurly 3p

Shopping is arriving tomorrow with lots of fruit hence the 'bad' snacks.

Back