AMAZING!!!!

IrishLaura

Silver Member
Had my WI today and I have shocked the pharmacist, myself and everyone...............................another 1 stonne gone!

Thats 2stonne 1lb in 3 weeks:p

I live a distance away from my family and they have not seen me since the week after i started LT, they were all shocked, and everyone noticed!

I feel on the top of the world! ! ! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Well done thats great news bet your feeling so good keep up the great work

Im feeling like I am on top of the world, but I am sooooooo tired today, have spent the day gardening, shopping and having some fun, so right now I have no energy left! Plus I have hurt my ankle!

None of that matters though!! ! ! ! ! !

Thank you x x

Isnt it amazing how much more energy you have on LT I can fly around all day its great, hope the ankle gets better soon and its not too serious

well done hun, good job :)

wow, well done you! dead chuffed for ya! x

well done thats fantastic loss! xx

wow thats just brill ... and to have people notice after 3 weeks is some confidence boost

Bloody hell!!! Well chuffed for ya! Good on ya girl!!!

wow that weight is amazing. You should set up a ticker and goals so you can really see how well your doing. I found they really helped and keep me on track :)

Well done hun, that really is great!! At some point it will steady to 4-6lbs a week, dont get despondant when it does, as unfortunately it wont stay at this level for ever (we all wish!). But you are doing so well, and its great people are complimenting you and you feel so positive and happy! xx

hi congrats amazing loss you must be so proud of yourself
xx

oh my god in 3 weeks that is amazing well done xxx

Supa-dupa! :D

nice one !! thats is fantastic x

Back