Amee's Daily Ditherings

amee1981

I'd love to be able to say this was my first rodeo but no... I've been around the dieting scene for so long I'm pretty sure I should be a supermodel by now!

After battling various life challenges I'm starting 2022 with a renewed focus and zest for life. Maybe it was recently hitting my 40s.... maybe it was the thought of getting back into the dating game.. maybe it was the fear of attending a family event this summer looking like a beached whale.. whatever it was there can be no more excuses!

Fab Amee! Whatever reason, I’m glad to have an accomplice going through this journey too. 👏👏

xx
Hi Amee,

Best of luck with your journey! 🙂

Day one packs done and dusted.
Breakfast: Vanilla with coffee
Lunch: Yog & Muesli (yuk)
Dinner: Black Cherry Juiced (unsure)
Supper: Jam & Yog bar... nicer than anticipated!

Feeling super cold and pretty tired so don't reckon I'll be up to long. Thanks for all your support x

Day one packs done and dusted.
Breakfast: Vanilla with coffee
Lunch: Yog & Muesli (yuk)
Dinner: Black Cherry Juiced (unsure)
Supper: Jam & Yog bar... nicer than anticipated!

Feeling super cold and pretty tired so don't reckon I'll be up to long. Thanks for all your support x
Well done the first day down take it a day at a time try not to think of got x amount of months. :)

Well hello Mr Chocolate Fudge Bar, where have you been all my life! Clearly I need to get out more but seriously, that slab of deliciousness just saved the day.

Breakfast: Vanilla shake with coffee
Lunch: Cherries & Berries shake (Was ok)
Dinner: Apple & Pear Juiced (Was ok)
Snack: BEST BAR EVER

Ooh, I might have that one today! Yesterday was the salted caramel one which was ok with a coffee. Sounds like a successful day! xx

Ooh, I might have that one today! Yesterday was the salted caramel one which was ok with a coffee. Sounds like a successful day! xx
I've always been a salted caramel fiend so am hoping that I enjoy exantes version. Currently on a Mango Passionfruit shake.

I've always been a salted caramel fiend so am hoping that I enjoy exantes version. Currently on a Mango Passionfruit shake.
Was it any good? I've not tried any shakes yet and stuck to bars and pots. Mango and passion fruit and coffee are my general go to flavours though so tempted in the next batch I order

Salted caramel is my favourite I always put it in the fridge to have in there evening and I love the apple and pecan flapjack but haven’t tried the chocolate fudge bar so might do that next! I tend to go mad on a bar order too many then don’t like them as much (have done that this time round with the chocolate orange layered bar which is lovely but after 2 weeks on the trot it gets a bit boring!)

Was it any good? I've not tried any shakes yet and stuck to bars and pots. Mango and passion fruit and coffee are my general go to flavours though so tempted in the next batch I order
It was quite nice actually. Had it 'on ice'.

Day 3 in the bag!

Have had a couple of temptation pangs today but have managed on just 3 packs.

Breakfast: Vanilla and coffee
Lunch: Mango & Passionfruit (nice on ice)
Dinner: Toffee and Raisin bar (bit bland)

Felt I got my timings a bit better today. Left my breakfast until after the school run and 'lunch' was then fine at just after pick up. Just hoping the cravings ease up as it really is taking all my willpower to resist.

Sounds like you had a fab day! Day 3/4 are usually the worst for cravings I’ve heard - hopefully it’s better today.

I too am trying to get timings right. I tend to split my breakfast product so that I can have something in the afternoon around pick up time. Might try your timings today!

Pretty successful day thus far and no reason why it won't stay that way (as long as I continue to ignore my daughter's dinner.... I will not be undone by a blooming fish finger!)

Was trying to find guidance as to what is allowed or should I say, what isn't found to affect ketosis with regard to fizzy drinks and chewing gums?

Anyone got any advice?

Pretty successful day thus far and no reason why it won't stay that way (as long as I continue to ignore my daughter's dinner.... I will not be undone by a blooming fish finger!)

Was trying to find guidance as to what is allowed or should I say, what isn't found to affect ketosis with regard to fizzy drinks and chewing gums?

Anyone got any advice?
I drink,

Fizzy water
Coke zero
Fizzy water with exante burst sachets and water enhancers

Some lovely flavours...

That's enough for me varity wize

Your doing well keep it up 👏

I drink,

Fizzy water
Coke zero
Fizzy water with exante burst sachets and water enhancers

Some lovely flavours...

That's enough for me varity wize

Your doing well keep it up 👏
Do you know if the flavoured coke zero is ok.... id love a cherry one! Here's me assuming they do a cherry coke zero 🤔

Have just ordered some burst options, should be here mid week I reckon.

Do you know if the flavoured coke zero is ok.... id love a cherry one! Here's me assuming they do a cherry coke zero 🤔

Have just ordered some burst options, should be here mid week I reckon.
Not sure on the cherry one .. I looked up the ingredients and I think its ok...

Don't know, but I'm definitely not giving up coke zero . I am trying to reduce them a bit though.. between that and the coffees I'm definitely havin to much caffeine....

Yesterday was a success!

Breakfast: Vanilla and coffee (spot a pattern Yet?! 😉)
Lunch: Peach Juiced (quite refreshing)
Dinner: Salted Caramel bar (yum!)

Picked up my crochet hook and found that working on a project helped in the evening.

29 weeks today till my brother gets married!

Yesterday was a success!

Breakfast: Vanilla and coffee (spot a pattern Yet?! 😉)
Lunch: Peach Juiced (quite refreshing)
Dinner: Salted Caramel bar (yum!)

Picked up my crochet hook and found that working on a project helped in the evening.

29 weeks today till my brother gets married!
That's great.. and such a nice event to look forward too, that will be good motivation for you for sure...

Back