Amee's Daily Ditherings

Yesterday was a success!

Breakfast: Vanilla and coffee (spot a pattern Yet?! 😉)
Lunch: Peach Juiced (quite refreshing)
Dinner: Salted Caramel bar (yum!)

Picked up my crochet hook and found that working on a project helped in the evening.

29 weeks today till my brother gets married!
Sounds like a great day! I didn't get any of the juiced options, might do for next month. I didn't like coffee last time I did this, but it definitely expands my options and makes my morning coffee more interesting adding in a shake!

Fab to have started a project in the evening to keep your hands busy - i need to get on that too. What are you going to crochet?

RE: fizzy drinks - i'm sticking with sparkling water with water enhancer for now, I have some 7up free syrup for the soda stream too, so might give that a go and see what happens - it's handy having the ketostrips to check up. I seem to remember from cambridge last time that I could have 1 x dr. pepper zero per week? There's a couple of Exante groups on Facebook which seem to be quite good at having the right information.

Hope you have a successful weekend! xx

Sounds like a great day! I didn't get any of the juiced options, might do for next month. I didn't like coffee last time I did this, but it definitely expands my options and makes my morning coffee more interesting adding in a shake!

Fab to have started a project in the evening to keep your hands busy - i need to get on that too. What are you going to crochet?

RE: fizzy drinks - i'm sticking with sparkling water with water enhancer for now, I have some 7up free syrup for the soda stream too, so might give that a go and see what happens - it's handy having the ketostrips to check up. I seem to remember from cambridge last time that I could have 1 x dr. pepper zero per week? There's a couple of Exante groups on Facebook which seem to be quite good at having the right information.

Hope you have a successful weekend! xx
I enjoy the Juiced options although to get them clear you have to let them settle for a while. I leave them in the fridge and pour them into the glass against a spatula as I can't bear the foamy top that comes on them after they've been blitzed. They're tasty and refreshing but do have a 'different' smell.

I need to finish a blanket I was making my daughter, supposedly for Christmas! I need to was I'm making a throw for my brothers wedding gift and that's only about a quarter done.

I've had to come off social media so haven't been able to use the support groups available there. Very much appreciate you ladies replying here!

Had a good day food wise. On plan and seem to have transitioned to the not hungry, not crabbit phase.

Felt bad for my daughter, Friday is normally pizza and a movie night in our house and her wee face when I didn't have a pizza with her was just heart breaking. She wouldn't watch a film either and said we had broken our tradition. Tried explaining but no joy. She appeared to have got over it by bedtime but man, mummy guilt lives on.

Breakfast: Vanilla and coffee
Lunch: Cranberry & Pomegranate Juiced (nice!)
Dinner: Dark choc & cranberry layered bar (really tasty)

Tomorrow is full on taking my daughter to various activities and then I'm going to brave the cinema with some gal pals which she is seeing her dad. Keep everything crossed for good behaviour!

Oh, that’s sad for you and your daughter - maybe try the Exante pizza kits, or lo dough? Maybe you could make a new tradition - something that fits in, like doing homemade pizzas (that way you’re in control of what you’re making?) xx

Oh, that’s sad for you and your daughter - maybe try the Exante pizza kits, or lo dough? Maybe you could make a new tradition - something that fits in, like doing homemade pizzas (that way you’re in control of what you’re making?) xx
Was thinking of making one out of a seriously flattened chicken breast/turkey escalope. Can't have her suffer when there are other options I could take. Just worried it will set me off on a 'cheating' spree

Who knew you could watch a film at the flicks without a raft of snacks!

Timings went out the window today with playing taxi to little Miss. Left me feeling weak by the time bedtime was done but 100% my fault.

Breakfast: Vanilla with coffee
Lunch: Butterscotch shake (ok but not a fave)
Dinner: Chocolate and Coconut bar (Not for me!)

Ended up having scrambled eggs too which wasn't in my plan but I'm not going to get upset about.

As an aside.... West Side Story is AMAZING!

Who knew you could watch a film at the flicks without a raft of snacks!

Timings went out the window today with playing taxi to little Miss. Left me feeling weak by the time bedtime was done but 100% my fault.

Lunch: Butterscotch shake (ok but not a fave)
Dinner: Chocolate and Coconut bar (Not for me!)

Ended up having scrambled eggs too which wasn't in my plan but I'm not going to get upset about.

As an aside.... West Side Story is AMAZING!
You did great Amee,

Yes depending on what sort of busy day I've had well depend on what food I will add too.

I'm doing well with adding a bit of food here and there, but still keeping low cal, low carb.. but trying to keep it with what the family are having so I'm not left out and I don't feel to deprived.

If you can survive each weekend on plan you should be so proud of yourself...

The cinema would have been difficult for me , watching movies and grazing is a bad habit I used to have... so I'm proud of you 👏

You did great Amee,

Yes depending on what sort of busy day I've had well depend on what food I will add too.

I'm doing well with adding a bit of food here and there, but still keeping low cal, low carb.. but trying to keep it with what the family are having so I'm not left out and I don't feel to deprived.

If you can survive each weekend on plan you should be so proud of yourself...

The cinema would have been difficult for me , watching movies and grazing is a bad habit I used to have... so I'm proud of you 👏
Takes a bow!! Why thank you m'dear. Pretty proud of myself. Official weigh in due in the morning. Excited!!!!

Fanfare please...... 9lbs lighter than this time last week.
Delighted!!

Yesterday was an ok day. Mainly because I overslept and ended up in not having my breakfast till after church which left me all over the shop all day.

Brunch: Vanilla and coffee
Some random mid avo tummy fill: lemon and lime juiced (enjoyed but would have been better with ice)
Dinner: Apple crumble and custard (Ok, better if not looked at. Not getting again)

Managed a wee walk in the afternoon though. Was a bar less day and boy did I miss it. Hoping my order arrives later on.

Had a wee tummy fluttering moment and I don't think it was just because I was hungry. Man related and someone who I've seen around and about ever week for years but yesterday we had a brief conversation and I'm not kidding when I say I could have melted on the spot looking at his eyes.... ok, ok, I know... majorly vomit inducing. Sooorrrrryyyyy

Anyway, onwards I forge into wk 2

Delighted!!

Yesterday was an ok day. Mainly because I overslept and ended up in not having my breakfast till after church which left me all over the shop all day.

Some random mid avo tummy fill: lemon and lime juiced (enjoyed but would have been better with ice)
Dinner: Apple crumble and custard (Ok, better if not looked at. Not getting again)

Managed a wee walk in the afternoon though. Was a bar less day and boy did I miss it. Hoping my order arrives later on.

Had a wee tummy fluttering moment and I don't think it was just because I was hungry. Man related and someone who I've seen around and about ever week for years but yesterday we had a brief conversation and I'm not kidding when I say I could have melted on the spot looking at his eyes.... ok, ok, I know... majorly vomit inducing. Sooorrrrryyyyy

Firstly, woohoo on the 9lb loss! Great stuff.

Secondly, I NEED to know more about this tummy fluttering, melting on the spot moment! Very exciting!

xx

Firstly, woohoo on the 9lb loss! Great stuff.

Secondly, I NEED to know more about this tummy fluttering, melting on the spot moment! Very exciting!

xx
Thankyou.

Haha. Weeellll... I was a 40 year old acting like a teenager... heck I still am.
I don't know how I've never noticed him 'in that way before'. Maybe I just wrote him off as he has a kid and presumed he was married. However, looking back at the brief conversation (must have been all of 5 mins max) I'm laughing that we both established we were single parents. I'm probably reading way too much into it and need to stop being giddy but I honestly felt something. Even as I type this I'm smiling away. Next Sunday cannot come quick enough

Delighted!!

Well done Amee.. great loss!!

And chatting to a hottie 😍 nice...

Tuesday was a struggle!
Utter exhaustion hit, it's been brewing for a while and some days are more manageable than others (I've got CFS amongst other things) but yesterday I couldn't even shower (minger)! Got my daughter to school and Sat like a zombie in my home office pretending to be productive (I can't take anymore time off work as had Lyme Disease last year which went away with my allowance) and ended up going to bed when my daughter did. Had 2 products:
Breakfast: vanilla and coffee
Lunch: cinnamon porridge pot
Stole some cheese and a ham slice when making daughter's dinner
Had my first Burst, Apple and elderflower... Really nice!
One plus to take away.... One day closer to Sunday! 😉

Oopsy. My daily ditherings have not been living up to the intended standard.

Today's menu
Lunch: Orange & blood orange juiced (Not for me, mouth was tingling)
Dinner: Pizza... if you can call it that. Won't be ordering and can't say I'm looking forward to the other packs in the box

Tomorrow's another busy day but can't see any issues with sticking to plan

Yep, I’m with you on the pizzas. So much potential, and yet…

the big question is if you resisted your daughter’s pizza and she had a good evening sticking to your traditions. xx

Back