Amiguettes are back and better than ever :)

I'll be honest cheryl, im hanging on by a thread atm, i dont really see a way out of this one, if it wasnt for mark i dont think ide be here right now :( im getting all these ducks in a row cos i cant i bear to imagine spending another day the way i have been, i dont know what to do to make me 'right'but im trying anything and everything and hoping for the best. xx

I'll be honest cheryl, im hanging on by a thread atm, i dont really see a way out of this one, if it wasnt for mark i dont think ide be here right now :( im getting all these ducks in a row cos i cant i bear to imagine spending another day the way i have been, i dont know what to do to make me 'right'but im trying anything and everything and hoping for the best. xx

ya know what, i really wish we lived closer. we seem to have so much in common. no wonder we clicked so much. I can relate to just about everything u say.
If there is anything i can do to help, u just say the word. All i can say for sure is I like you. I go purely on ur personality coming through, the vibes i get from the person u are.... i like u a lot. :)
Oh and in response to an earlier comment u made..... I would miss u greatly if u werent around. i know cause i missed u greatly when u disappeared on me last time. I spent weeks logging on over and over in the hope u would be there.
U made an impact on my life, a connection i have needed for some time ( hope im not freaking u out here hehe but its true).

ya know what, i really wish we lived closer. we seem to have so much in common. no wonder we clicked so much. I can relate to just about everything u say.
If there is anything i can do to help, u just say the word. All i can say for sure is I like you. I go purely on ur personality coming through, the vibes i get from the person u are.... i like u a lot. :)
Oh and in response to an earlier comment u made..... I would miss u greatly if u werent around. i know cause i missed u greatly when u disappeared on me last time. I spent weeks logging on over and over in the hope u would be there.
U made an impact on my life, a connection i have needed for some time ( hope im not freaking u out here hehe but its true).

Aww shucks :eek: i missed ye loads cheryl, just didnt know how to come back :( i know why cant you live next door lol. i can't wait for the meet *jumps up and down excitedly* if i havent lost any weight by then, its like 8 weeksish i'll throw meself under the megabus LOL just to get into some clothes that dont hurt me to wear would be great ha.ive talked it over with mark today and im going to aim to do th great north run next year ive said it before but this time im determined that lifes going to be different (and yano actually have one LOL). im so happy the megabus is so cheap haha.

its so strange but i remember the day we met so clear, the way ye came on the thread, i remember i was sitting talking bout how i was gonna do it on me own like a loony toon having convo wiv meself then you popped up and it was just instant connection, always smile thinking bout that and how amiguettes came about.

oh and what makes me LOL is um we are great support group as friends but we may infact be the worst weightloss group in the history of weightloss groups LMAO but we gonna change that obviously :0 xxx

Aww shucks :eek: i missed ye loads cheryl, just didnt know how to come back :( i know why cant you live next door lol. i can't wait for the meet *jumps up and down excitedly* if i havent lost any weight by then, its like 8 weeksish i'll throw meself under the megabus LOL just to get into some clothes that dont hurt me to wear would be great ha.ive talked it over with mark today and im going to aim to do th great north run next year ive said it before but this time im determined that lifes going to be different (and yano actually have one LOL). im so happy the megabus is so cheap haha.

its so strange but i remember the day we met so clear, the way ye came on the thread, i remember i was sitting talking bout how i was gonna do it on me own like a loony toon having convo wiv meself then you popped up and it was just instant connection, always smile thinking bout that and how amiguettes came about.

oh and what makes me LOL is um we are great support group as friends but we may infact be the worst weightloss group in the history of weightloss groups LMAO but we gonna change that obviously :0 xxx

omg, lmao, that made me laugh so hard i had to explain to my son what was so funny.
I remember that original meeting too. it was so funny. Happy days.
And yeah, we r sincere and faithful in our support to one another but we dont exactly say 'dont do it' when one of us is gonna cave and eat the entire contents of willy wonkas factory.
oh no, we just ask for all the gory details of each and every bite full . lol

lol okay confession so um was just having sneaky bowl of chinese hot n spicy noodles n as punishment i got chilli sauce in my eye :p of course my lil binge head said im getting officially weighed n measured at gym in morning so best to start tomorra n i listened :eek: but i'll be back here everyday til i finish a bloody day on this diet(well i'll still be here after that but think you get what i mean lol, right?lol) .

And lol yeah and ask for pictures LMAO XX

lol well since we're confessing....... ive only had one shake today due to feeling really bloated and bleurgh, so i had a cheese toasty off my son earlier. Just cant face shakes when i feel like this. im struggling to even drink water today.
been taking fibre in my water and took lactulose this morning. fingers crossed for a better day tomorrow for us both.

lol well since we're confessing....... ive only had one shake today due to feeling really bloated and bleurgh, so i had a cheese toasty off my son earlier. Just cant face shakes when i feel like this. im struggling to even drink water today.
been taking fibre in my water and took lactulose this morning. fingers crossed for a better day tomorrow for us both.

heehee ee ano i shudnt laugh but it has made me chuckle lol. well im not stopping at the noodles now ive started :eek: we having spag bol again and ive already cracked open the pepsimax - the having a life thing can start tomorra :p oh and you know i completely blame mark, hes my enabler, i call him my fattyfeeder, if i didnt have him ide be skinny, obviously :cool: (actually i probs would be skinny as well cos im too lazy to go get anything for myself :p) xx

heehee ee ano i shudnt laugh but it has made me chuckle lol. well im not stopping at the noodles now ive started :eek: we having spag bol again and ive already cracked open the pepsimax - the having a life thing can start tomorra :p oh and you know i completely blame mark, hes my enabler, i call him my fattyfeeder, if i didnt have him ide be skinny, obviously :cool: (actually i probs would be skinny as well cos im too lazy to go get anything for myself :p) xx

lol like me the other night when i sat staring at the meals in the box but couldn't be arsed to go make one. hehe
im thinking of having a coke zero but not sure adding bubbles to my tummy is very wise.
might get some dulcolax tomorrow and give them another go. i need something thats going to work regularly otherwise this is never going to be a long term option.
think i might have some cake from yesterday.... hmmmm decision decisions.

im tellin ye fizzy diet drinks are the devil and heaven all wrapped up into one, god my belly hates me for havin them but my god pmax makes me happy, im addicted like seriously when im without it im lost haha, its like a drug, well ive never taken drugs but what ide imagine drug addiction to be like its like that when i have one :eek: ide love some cake, havent got anything in for me sweet tooth cos was supposed to be on diet lol. got jam and butter for toast actually! gotta have me spag bol first like :p

dulcolax is amazing, i take mine before bed- make sure not to have anything with milk in it an hour before you take them and i always wait at least fifteen mins after i eat to take them, always works better for me that way. make sure you drink plenty water with it otherwise youll be in for some serious pain. in the morning i have cup of coffee the hot water goes straight to bowel and gets it moving out lol- always have coffee over tea cos i can drink coffee when its hotter if that makes sense. ifyou doget any pain from it in the morning and feel all gassy just lie on your tum, you'll have biggest fart(s) ever haha and remember though never trust a fart when youve took laxatives :p

ooh on a side note lyra (pussycat) is 5 weeks and 5 days along in her pregnancy :D xx

im tellin ye fizzy diet drinks are the devil and heaven all wrapped up into one, god my belly hates me for havin them but my god pmax makes me happy, im addicted like seriously when im without it im lost haha, its like a drug, well ive never taken drugs but what ide imagine drug addiction to be like its like that when i have one :eek: ide love some cake, havent got anything in for me sweet tooth cos was supposed to be on diet lol. got jam and butter for toast actually! gotta have me spag bol first like :p

dulcolax is amazing, i take mine before bed- make sure not to have anything with milk in it an hour before you take them and i always wait at least fifteen mins after i eat to take them, always works better for me that way. make sure you drink plenty water with it otherwise youll be in for some serious pain. in the morning i have cup of coffee the hot water goes straight to bowel and gets it moving out lol- always have coffee over tea cos i can drink coffee when its hotter if that makes sense. ifyou doget any pain from it in the morning and feel all gassy just lie on your tum, you'll have biggest fart(s) ever haha and remember though never trust a fart when youve took laxatives :p

ooh on a side note lyra (pussycat) is 5 weeks and 5 days along in her pregnancy :D xx

awesome, wont be long now til the squeak of tiny meows are in da house.
Ahhhhh, ive only taken dulcolax once before and it didnt work. just gave me a night of agony tummy cramps.
will follow ur advice this time. gonna get some more tomorrow.

awesome, wont be long now til the squeak of tiny meows are in da house.
Ahhhhh, ive only taken dulcolax once before and it didnt work. just gave me a night of agony tummy cramps.
will follow ur advice this time. gonna get some more tomorrow.

i usually take 2 unless ive at like loads over couple days then i take 3 or 4 but i wouldnt advise you to take more than two! right im off to eat me munch and watch some telly,then bed, hope i get some kip tonight im wel nervous about gym argggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh and i know wasnt happy she got pregnant at first bt now im getting excited :D xx

best of luck for tomorrow babe. im sure u will be fine.
enjoy ur munchies ( yummmm, munchies)
sleep well. cya tomorrow. :)

Morning girls :bananalove:

I'm up and raring to go for the gym, ha yeah right- im up anyway! did think bout doing me usual of im shattered and mental and laying in bed but no more! fearless is joining the real world, so watch out world- here i come :) Getting me weight done and measurements taken today, i dont know f i even wanna know- might ask her not to tell me, just tell me the loss every week, i know ive gained and im gonna be weighing in clothes which i know sounds silly cos obv they weigh something so i know its not that i weigh exactly that but i always weigh butt nekkid in house to lessen the damage lol but dinnit wanna get arrested at gym sauntering around in me birthday suit lol. xx

Good morning!

You two crack me up! And yes it's official amazing friends crap weight loss support! (she says this tucking into a bacon sarnie! And girls... It's sooooo good!)

So been back at work now since Sunday and as suspected... It's just as crap as I left it two weeks ago :-( unorganised and jumped up seniors... So... Floating an idea here... Michelle and I are thinking about starting our own homecare company... We know the job, we know what upsets clients and frustrates carers and we think that we can make it work... I foresee a lot of late nights, paperwork and unpaid bills! Lol but this may be just what we need to make our lives a better place for us, I hate working for other people so it suits me and it means that Michelle can work her own hours and days do it works around her Fybro as well as Deven.

What do you all think? Xxx

morning ladies.

Fearless.... have fun at the gym. hope it all goes well. lol'ing at u getting weighed at the gym butt naked. lol

Emma..... I think that's an awesome idea. Obviously there is a risk in starting up a new business in the current financial situation but as long as u are cautious with ur initial outlay and start small and build up, i can see u making it happen.

im back on plan today. im about to have my first pack. opting for a hot meal ( which i rarely do at lunchtime but fancy trying one of the pasta meals ).
i will let u know what i think of it.

Vickie .... are u ok hun? havent heard from u for a couple of days. did ur packs ever arrive?

Hi Cheryl,

The current financial climate is bad so we have some time to get all the necessary accreditation and certificates in place to begin trading, it's going to be a lot of hardwork but it's exciting and the thought of building a solid future is igniting a passion in me that had seemed to burn out.

How was your lunch? I just have no urge or willpower to diet at the moment it's all just gone a little but crappy! :-(

Xxx

Hi Cheryl,

The current financial climate is bad so we have some time to get all the necessary accreditation and certificates in place to begin trading, it's going to be a lot of hardwork but it's exciting and the thought of building a solid future is igniting a passion in me that had seemed to burn out.

How was your lunch? I just have no urge or willpower to diet at the moment it's all just gone a little but crappy! :-(

Xxx

OMG, I actually dont believe it.
Even though so many people have said the meals are lush, i couldnt help but expect them to be bland and a bit like baby food, but WOW.
I had 90g breakfast mushroom ( 1 large one) sliced and dry fried and then put it on the plate as a kind of base and had the spicy spaghetti on top and wow, i was very very impressed. It was really tasty.
Obviously, as i expected it is a very small serving but in a few days when the hunger passes i wont be bothered about that but the fact it is REAL food with a REAL food taste is just brilliant. I could probably have 4 of them a day to be honest.:)
thinking of trying cottage pie for tea with a splash of worstershire sauce and some cauliflower. and then i still have a bar for my supper.
I am 99% certain im going to find this diet easier to stick to than cd.
Oh and even tho i gained 6lbs over saturday and sunday, yesterday i had 1 shake and a cheese toasty (wasnt planned to be that way) and somehow managed to lose 4lbs of that 6lbs gain. so only 2lbs away from where i was now. hopefully tomorrow or day after and i will be there. :D

"singing" .... ' Lonely, i'm mr lonely. I have nobody to call my own ooh ooh' hehe

lol hiya cheryl, just checking in before bedtime- im absolutely kanckered today. Gymbob went well im so pleased i went, ive never felt so comfortable in agym before- looking forward to going again :D. Got my first day at charity shop tomorrow, gotta be there for 10am, i hate mornings lol, not sure what time i fin but will go to gym bob after then marks coming to meet me after work to come home with me.

Emma- so jealous, good luck with the business :D just put diet on sideline for now, don't pressure yourself as long as you stick around!

Vickiet- where are you? did your packs come xx

lol hiya cheryl, just checking in before bedtime- im absolutely kanckered today. Gymbob went well im so pleased i went, ive never felt so comfortable in agym before- looking forward to going again :D. Got my first day at charity shop tomorrow, gotta be there for 10am, i hate mornings lol, not sure what time i fin but will go to gym bob after then marks coming to meet me after work to come home with me.

Emma- so jealous, good luck with the business :D just put diet on sideline for now, don't pressure yourself as long as you stick around!

Vickiet- where are you? did your packs come xx

hey babe. Glad the gym went well. Best of luck with tomorrow. I'm sure it will be a good day for u.
Be sure to log on when u get home to fill us in on ur day :)
I'm thinking of having an early night tonight.
Simon got me some Dulcolax today. hopefully i wont be up all night with cramps again like last time. Taking ur advice tho and taking them with plenty of water and wont have cup of tea before bed.
Cya tomorrow after ur busy day :D

Back