Amiguettes are back and better than ever :)

How you getting on with your diet emmaline? im on day two of mine, so proud of myself haha. x

Let's hope your diet continues on and will be successful.
Am still plodding on with WW..very slow but sure..:fingerscrossed:

Thanks hun, day two nearly down woop woop. Well done on your loss so far, youre doing so well :) do you have any goals along the way? z

day 3 today woopieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee/ going through alot atm, looking for a new place to live as my relationship has broken down but not going to let it hinder my diet :)

hope my girls are good.

day 3 today woopieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee/ going through alot atm, looking for a new place to live as my relationship has broken down but not going to let it hinder my diet :)

hope my girls are good.

Good for you in not letting it hinder you...must be really awful for you.
Take care.... :)

Day 6 nearly down for me woop woop, am chuffed to bits with mesel hehe x

Day 7 today, weigh in day tomorrow- woopieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. x

Can't sleep, I'm too excited today is day 8 and my official first weeks weigh in eeeeeeek! Will update in morning woop woop x

7.25 lb down woop woop, gonna update stats xxxxxxxx

Thanks hun :D Wherev you been mrs? what day do you weigh in? im weighing in every saturday x

Sorry, been v busy getting my assignment done towards my Law degree..(she says hopefully!!)
I WI on Monday mornings but as you can see am having one hell of a time trying to get the weight off...just won't budge!!

Back