Amiguettes are back and better than ever :)

lmao i missed that post altogether. lol. i love that song. :D

i remember me and one of my boyfriends in my teens singing it to each other. lol. we were about 14 at the time

i remember me and one of my boyfriends in my teens singing it to each other. lol. we were about 14 at the time

aww how cute :D the only songs marks sang to me is dirty ones lol xx

and re missed post, im missing them all the time, n this autocorrect is driving me bonkers! x

lol i spent my teenage years either manic bopping around like a lunatic or sat bawling my eyes out to weepy songs. lol

lol thats how i spend me time now hahahahaha,mainly the bawling ha! songs are ***** these days though, oldies are the best. this is one of me fav songs of all time,

Ben E. King Stand By Me Lyrics - YouTube

omg love that song, also love the film. we have it on dvd. awesome!!!

omg love that song, also love the film. we have it on dvd. awesome!!!

me too :D had it on video first, finally took plunge and got it on dvd- i hate change, what was wrong with videos lol xx

do you like dolly parton ? x

yeah, love her, and tammy wynette

my favourite dolly song is ' coat of many colors' i loveeee that song. she wrote it about her own childhood.

im in love with dolly, this is my fave, i really wanna go to dollywood- i hope shes there haha. if she comes back here to tour me and you are going! me mam had tammy wynette on the go growing up and patsy cline.

Dolly Parton - Coat of many colors - YouTube

im in love with dolly, this is my fave, i really wanna go to dollywood- i hope shes there haha. if she comes back here to tour me and you are going! me mam had tammy wynette on the go growing up and patsy cline.

Dolly Parton - Coat of many colors - YouTube

omg did u read my post right before this one? dodododododo (twilight zone theme) lol

because of me dad i fell in love with four tops and the drifters :D i love music, dont listen to it like i used to though dunno why, gonna change that! xx

scroll back!!!!

we r sooooo alike in soooo many ways. ur my sister from another ..... mother. ( that doesnt work as well as ' brother from another mother' ) lol

Back