Amiguettes are back and better than ever :)

hey huni im here, i check in every day hoping someones here lol i restarted today too, did weigh in. Had an emergency situation yesterday, lost my scales!!! been in same place for 4.5 years and then gone, nowhere to be seen but all okay mark wasnt just pretending to look for them after breaking them he genuinely had just moved them and forgot where lol on side note ive got new set scales coming me mam got them for me last week and they are ace, the same ones she had for only 6.99 they huge and pretty and u stand on it and tells you your weight straight away unlike mine now where you gotta wait for your life story! tell me what youve been upto its been ages since proper catch up :) x

lol at scales tellingu ur life story , hehehe.
Well, i was on day 3 today and this morning had lost 9lbs (yes in 2 days :eek:) but then today ive been feeling crap. really bad tummy.
so today i was naughty. i had a shake this morning followed by a bar this lunchtime but tonight instead of having 2 more shakes ive had a big green salad (did allow myself a tomato) with chicken... not so bad huh..... until i added chopped cheese to the salad and melted cheese on the chicken (stupid cow .. stupid.. stupid... stupid).
now tomorrow i will have probably had a good few lbs gain. :sigh:
oh well, we live and learn hey.
i was doing so well too.
How r u doing hun? anything interesting going on with u?

hey, where are ya me lover? :sigh:

hiya hunni im here, al message u tomorra with my new number its easier haha x

hiya hunni im here, al message u tomorra with my new number its easier haha x

Sitting here awaiting a number :flirt2: lol

lol hi emma.

I will always keep popping back in the hope someone has something to say. lol

On the diet front im not doing so well at the moment but will always support those that have found the willpower. (just wish i had it right now)

lol hi Emm.

I will always keep popping back in the hope someone has something to say. lol

On the diet front im not doing so well at the moment but will always support those that have found the willpower. (just wish i had it right now)

Oh Dear Cheryl! ..Know the feeling... ;) .. been having that trouble myself for far too long!
I'm on here quite often so will be popping back myself to see how things are, if that's okay?
Btw, what does the name mean?

Hey ladies :D cheryl hunni ive been away at friends since sat, one had wifi on the sat, then off to a diff friends on sunday with no wifi boooooo for my lappy and back home today, pm me ur number and il text ye, no clue how o find out what mine is ha.

Hi Emmaline. hows it going huni? things crappy my end :( x

Lol, the name goes back to how we first met on here. we started as the 3 amiguettes (like the 3 amigos) and we just grew from there. :)

Lol, the name goes back to how we first met on here. we started as the 3 amiguettes (like the 3 amigos) and we just grew from there. :)

Ah! Makes sense now!

Hope things soon improve for you Catdog...:D
Had a bit of a bad couple of days myself but have decided to put my bestest foot forward and get my skates on and get going with this weight loss lark!!

Hey Ladies and Cheryl :p

lifes been pretty crappy lately but things are looking up as of today, been cutting down on my food by alot the last few days more due to lack of hunger through stress (finally that never bloody happens to me lol) and i'm preparing myself to start diet on monday, need to put an order in :) Cheryl i am texting you tonight me lover so prepare yourself hehe.

Catdog the Fearless :D xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

OOh little task for everyone, whats your mini goal and end goals ?? I'll be back to put mine down :D

lol was out drinking last night and not allowed to drink when in ketosis and knew itde be hangover day today lol. No point setting myself up to fail. Really want a sunday dinner today x

no money for sunday dinner :( booo lol hows ur day been?

hey ladies :)

Sunday dinner. yummmm. I love a good roast :)

Hows things with u ladies today?
Ive had a rotten toothache coming and going for the last 3 days. it moves around my mouth so i'm pretty sure i have Sinusitus (again) :sigh:
Emmaline, what diet are u doing hun?
Catdog, How u doing?
I'm not back on sns as yet but I'm working on it (in my head)

Back