Amy's "kick up the bum" diary!

Thanks Donna! I am so determined this week. Am taking 1 day at a time but sticking within my syns!! So far so good!

Friday 21st January - Extra Easy

Breakfast - Magic Porridge (HEB) with Raspberries and Blueberries and Cherry Muller light. 142ml OJ (2.5 Syns)

Snack - Banana, Clementine

Lunch - Tuna with 2x tbsp EL Mayo (1 syn). Salad with Beetroot. Raspberries and Cherry Muller.

Snack - Chocolate Orange Hi-Fi (6 Syns). Banana

Dinner - Homemade chilli made with Xlean mince, Chopped toms, passata, chilli kidney beans, onion, mushroom and peppers. Served with Rice and 42g Light Cheese (HEA)

Total Syns 9.5

Last edited:
Right girlie!! well done on your loss - fab stuff! dont be disheartened, cos if you stick to syns + loads of superfree = super results next week i bet!

you can do it!! xx

Right girlie!! well done on your loss - fab stuff! dont be disheartened, cos if you stick to syns + loads of superfree = super results next week i bet!

you can do it!! xx

Thanks hun!

I hope so!

xx

3. Do not buy any junk when shopping - if it's not in the house I can't eat it!!

Doing well with this so far. Just popped to Tesco in my lunch hour for a bit of shopping to get us through the weekend. My trolley contained salad, fruit, mullers (buy 4 get 4 free!) and fibre plus bars!

Result!!

Always struggle at weekends. Wasn't perfect but here is my diary anyway.

Saturday 22nd Jan - Extra Easy

Breakfast - Tesco Juicy Fruit Mix and Yoghurt

Snack - Banana. 5 biscuits (15syns oops)

Lunch - SW Quiche and salad sticks

Dinner - WW lasagne (5.5 syns) Jacket Potato and lots of salad.

Went to pub and drank diet coke! And realised I didn't have any HE's oops!

Total syns 20.5

Sunday 23rd January - Extra Easy

Breakfast - Omlette with mushroom, peppers and onion. HEA cheese. Ketchup (2 syns)

Snack - Fibre Plus Bar (HEB) 4 chocolate fingers (6 syns)

Dinner - Reduced fat lamb steak with roast potatoes (done in actifry with frylight) lots of veg and gravy (3 syns)

Pudding - Bakewell tart (made by MIL) yummy but synful!! (20syns approx)

Syns 31 - Oops!

Back on track tomorrow. This hasn't been as bad as my weekends for the last few weeks!

Monday 24th January - Extra Easy

Breakfast - 2 x weetabix (HEB). Milk (1/2 HEA). Topped with Strawberries, Blueberries and Blackberries. OJ (2.5 syns)

Snack - Banana, Tesco Juicy Fruit Mix (apple, pineapple and strawberry)

Lunch - Leftover Sunday dinner. Lamb, actifried roasties and veg. Gravy (3 syns).
Raspberries, blueberries and blackberries with muller cherry yoghurt.

Snack - Apricot, Plum, Banana, Satsuma

Zumba class after work.

Dinner - homemade burgers with cheese (1/2 HEA) with SW weges and salad. Ketchup (2 syns)
Chocolate fingers x4 (6 syns)

Total syns 13.5:D

Last edited:
Tuesday 25th January - Red Day

Breakfast - 2x Weetabix with milk (HEB & 1/2 HEA) with strawberries, blueberries and blackberries.

Snack - Banana, Satsuma

Lunch - Homemade burgers with cheese (1/2 HEA). Salad. Ketchup (2 syns). Summer berries with Muller yog.

Snack - Tesco Mini Choc doughnut (3 syns). Plum, Apricot.

Body Pump after work.

Dinner - Chicken Stir Fry. Sauce (3 syns)

Fibre Plus (HEB)

Syns 8:D

Last edited:
Went to a different Zumba class with my friend last night - it was amazing!

Much more energetic than my usual class. Definitely sweated more!!

So gonna go again next monday! Am thinking of going to Body Pump tonight instead of my usual Zumba class as they are both at the same time anyway.

Hoping the exercise will show on the scales on Thursday!

xx

Wednesday 26th January - Extra Easy

Breakfast - Magic porridge with summer berries.

Snack - Banana, Plum, Apricot

Lunch - Chilli con carne (packed with loads of superfree veg) and rice. Muller light.

Snack - Clementine, Apple.

Dinner - not sure as dancing till late.

Well last night was a bit of a disaster. Had a few mini flapjacks at dancing as was someones birthday, and then when I got home was craving naughty stuff. So I had 2 mini pork pies for dinner:eek::eek::eek:. Probably about 30 syns right there! Felt bad after but it is too late now. Hopefully haven't ruined a fairly good week!

Anyway........Onwards to today

Thursday 27th January - Extra Easy - WI DAY

Breakfast - Magic porridge with summer berries and blueberries. Banana

Lunch - Chilli with Jacket potato and garden salad (Tesco who are you trying to kid - its just lettuce and a bit of carrot!). Banana.

Nothing until WI!!!

Satsuma/Apple

Dinner - Probably WW lasagne (5.5 syns)with salad.

Total 5.5 syns:D

Bring on another good week!

Last edited:
OK. Getting really annoyed with myself now. Only 1 week till my birthday now so gonna have a big one this week. Going for 110% this week and not going to ruin it with the weekends!!!

Friday 28th January - Extra Easy

Breakfast - 2x Weetabix (HEB), Milk (HEA) topped with Banana.

Snack - Banana (Can you tell I have virtually run out of fruit!!)

Lunch - Chilli with Salad. Summer Berries with Muller yog.

Snack - Weetabix Oaty Bar (3.5), 2 Celebrations (4 syns)

While preparing my food for tomorrow nibbled some broccoli and a pineapple chunk!

Dinner -
Shared Garlic bread - 15??
Pasta with pancetta, broccoli, spicy sausage. Asked to be cooked without chilli butter 10??
Mouthful of chocolate pud - 5??

Total syns 37.5

Last edited:
Saturday 29th January - Extra Easy

Breakfast - Chopped strawberries, apple and pineapple with yoghurt.

Snack - Banana. 6x 1p sweets (3syns)

Lunch - Broccoli and ham SW quiche. Salad sticks.

Snack - Chopped fruit, 3x babybel lights (HEA)

Dinner - Cod, SW wedges, peas. Ketchup (2 syns). Fibre plus (HEB)

Supper - Banana. 2xcadbury fingers (3 syns)

Total 8 syns

Sunday 30th January - Extra Easy

Breakfast - SW fry up - 2x Sainsburys BGTY sausages (1 syn), 2x Bacon, fat removed. 1 egg. Tomatoes and mushrooms.

Snack - Banana

Lunch/Dinner - Chicken Breast with Mash and mixed veg (Syns- 2 for marg in mash, milk part HEA and 2 for gravy)

Snack - Chopped Banana and strawberries and Alpen light (1/2 HEB) with muller light.

Syns so far 5

56 so far for week.

xx

Last edited:
Monday 31st January - Extra Easy

Breakfast - Magic porridge with summer berries. A handful of strawberries.

Snack - Banana, 2xNectarines.

Lunch - Leftover Sunday dinner (see yesterday) (4 syns for mash/gravy). Muller light.

Snack - Clementine, Apple.

Zumba class!!

Dinner - Going to my friends for dinner, she is doing Shepherds Pie. Hoping served with lots of veg. Gonna have to suss out how she makes it to work out syns!! - Estimating 10 syns

Total for day 14 - 70 so far this week.

xx

Last edited:
Tuesday 1st February - Extra Easy

Breakfast - 2 x Weetabix (HEB), Milk (1/2 HEA) with sweetner, banana and strawberries.

Snack - 2xNectarines

Lunch - Roast chicken skin removed with salad. Summer berries and activia yog.

Snack - 2xClementines

Dinner - Spaghetti Bolognaise (Mince, chopped toms, passata, peppers, carrot, mushrooms) with 21g low fat cheese (1/2 HEA)

Syns - Curly Wurly 6 syns

xx

Last edited:
Hey hun, thought I'd visit your diary as you always make the effort to come and visit me lol!! Well done on all the exercise- zumba, body pump, it's bound to be paying off! Are you seeing/feeling the difference in your shape, toning up etc? Sorry you were disappointed with your STS Thursday- it's so frustrating when you're working hard for it but I'm sure by continuing on plan/exercising you'll see a nice loss this week!X

Awwwwww thanks hun!

Not really feeling any difference yet but hoping I will eventually!! Just got to keep at it.

Hoping for a good loss this week as I have been a little angel and only lost 1lb in the last 3 weeks!!!

Thanks for dropping by!

xx

Back