Amy's "kick up the bum" diary!

Well put on 3lb at WI. Ok for a weeks all inclusive holiday I suppose.

Line is well and truely drawn under the last few weeks that have not been very successful at all.

Need to keep motivated and have a good string of losses in the run up to my dancing show in November!!

So here is my diary for today.........

Friday 24th September - Red day I think!!

Breakfast - 2 x Weetabix (HEA/B) with Strawberries/Raspberries

Snack - Nectarine/Grapes

Lunch - Tuna with XL mayo (1). Salad (lettuce, carrott, tomato, cucumber,pickled onions and beetroot). Shape zero yoghurt.

Snack - Apple

Dinner - Chicken with stir fry veg. BBQ sauce (3).

Out tonight as my friend is moving to Germany (Sob, Sob!) but got an early start tomorrow so will use that as my excuse not to drink and hopefully dance some calories off!!

xx

Hey Donna,

Shame you don't live by me in the midlands. I am a qualified dance teacher and teach adult tap classes!! But much prefer my little ones on a Saturday!

Zorbing is when you are in a giant inflatable ball and get rolled down a hill!! You are strapped in so its great fun but I just couldn't hold myself up enough to save my head!!

WI ok last night. I STS. Was hoping for a loss before hol but ah well.

Going to enjoy my hol then when I am back start as if I am a newbie and go back to basics. Then I can zoom my way to my 4st sticker!!

Probably won't update much now as dancing all tomorrow and then go away on Sunday. Will post when I get back!

Will miss you all!

xx

P.S You really can't taste the mushy peas in the curry! Go on - Be Brave!

What a fantastic job - I would love to be a dance teacher, you must be incredibly fit!

Well done on being Young Slimmer of the Year - what a deserved win, you must be so proud of yourself!

Still haven't made the mushy pea curry but i will soon

Glad you had fab hols, the 3lb will drop off as quickly as it was gained, lots of love, donna x

What a fantastic job - I would love to be a dance teacher, you must be incredibly fit!

Unfortunately I don't do my dancing as a full time job, I am an accountant which is totally boring in comparison! Would really like to do it full time just doesn't pay the bills as well!!

Sorry I haven't been here for a few days have been busy with life in general. Have been mostly on plan so hopefully will see a loss this week but am not as fired up for SW as I hoped I would be. Am craving chocolate all the time. Trying to fit it within my syns but once I start I can't stop!

Goal for next week is not have any chocolate. Will stock up on fibre plus and pink and whites to satisfy any cravings!

xx

Lost 3lb this week - lost the gain I had after holidays!

Back on track now and heading for that 4 stone sticker!! Hopefully by the end of the month as that will be my 1yr SW anniversary!!

Bring it on!

xx

Friday 1st October - Extra Easy

Breakfast - 2xweetabix and milk (HEA/B). Blackberries, raspberries and strawberries.

Snack - Banana, grapes

Lunch - Tin of vegetable ravioli (1syn) (really couldn't be bothered to sort any lunch last night) and fruit salad. Shape Yog

Snack - Hartleys jelly (1/2syn)

Tea - Chicken with new pots and veg. Gravy (3)

Syns so far........4 1/2

Oh dear - where has my food diary been this week - Naughty Amy!

However, I am pleased to report that I have lost 1.5lbs this week taking my total loss to over 50lbs!!!

Whoop Whoop!

Anyhoo.......must keep it up this week if I am to reach my xmas target of that 4 1/2 stone sticky!!

Friday 8th October - Extra Easy

Breakfast - 2xweetabix (HEA/B) with strawberries

Snack - Apple, Grapes.

Lunch - Quorn peppered steak with mixed vegetables and gravy (2 syns). Shape Delight pudding (5.5 syns) and a Banana

Snack - Apple

Tea - Off out to theatre tonight and meeting up for pre-theatre meal at the italian across the road. From looking at the menu may have Spaghetti starter (7.5syns) and Lamb cutlets with mixed veg (Count 5 syns for sauce/butter)

Total syns for today 20 but will have less in the week.

Ok I have been AWOL on this food diary - bit of eating what I shouldn't and just generally picking. Nevertheless I have still lost 0.5lbs last week and 1.5lbs this week so that is fab!

I have a BIG target this week so need all the help I can get so felt that I needed to keep this up to date again!
Next Thursday is my 1yr SW anniversary and my aim is to be in the 11's - I have 2lbs to lose!!
Also discovered that a girl I sit with at class is EXACTLY the same weight so we are both going for the same target next week!!
My 4st sticker is now only 3.5lbs away but think that will be too much of a challenge so will stick to the 2lbs and get my 4st sticker the week after!!

Right Food diaries.

Thursday 21st - After WI
Apple.
Few slices of ham
Some Chilli con carne - homemade.
2 Cadburys clusters (Why oh why are these on offer in tesco! Luckily boyf ate the rest of the pack and only left me a couple or they would have all gone! - 2syns)

Syns for the week 105 - Syns used 2 - Syns left 103.

Friday 22nd October - Extra Easy

Breakfast - Apple, Strawberries, Pineapple and Activia Yoghurt

Snack - Plum, Banana

Lunch - Chilli con carne (homemade with mushrooms, peppers, onion) with rice. Activia yoghurt

Snack - Pineapple snack pot, nectarine.

Tea - Cod loin, SW chips, Veg - Sauce (1syn)

Syns - Chocolate Raisins (1/4 bag- 9 syns)

Syns for the week remaining 103 - Syns used 10 - Syns left 93.

Heres to a good week!!

xx

Had an Ok week last week - probably just over on syns.

Couldn't go to WI as had to be at dancing early and only found out last minute so trying for a super loss next week to make up for it!

So far so good........

Thursday 28th October - Extra Easy

Breakfast - chopped fruit with yoghurt

Snack - Banana

Lunch - Homemade vegetable soup with 2 slices wholemeal bread (HEB)

Snacks - Cadbury light chocolate mousse (3.5 syns) Hartleys Jelly (0.5 syns)

Dinner - WW lasagne (5.5 syns) with big side salad.

After dinner - 2 Pink and Whites (5 syns)

Total syns 14.5

Friday 29th October - Red day

Breakfast - 2x weetabix (HEB) with strawberries

Snack - Banana

Lunch - Chicken with Stir Fry Veg and BBQ sauce (1 syn)

Snack - 50g Toblerone (13 syns!)

Dinner - Went out and we were going to get some food out either Nandos or Indian but instead came home and had Cheese on toast (HEA and HEB) - Result as didn't go over syns!!

Total syns 14

Saturday 30th October - Extra Easy

Breakfast - fruit and yoghurt

Snack - Banana

Lunch - 2 finn wholegrain crispbread thins (3 syns) with philidelphia (2.5 syns). Cucumber and tomatoes

Snack - Strawberries, 2 pink & whites (5 syns)

Dinner - Chilli with potato wedges and salad topped with HEA of cheese.

After dinner - Shape delight (5.5 syns) - and totally not worth it!
Plum.

Total syns 16 - only 1 over!

Sunday 31st October - Extra Easy

Breakfast - Omlette with ham, cheese (HEA) and peppers. Tomato sauce (2 syns)

Snack - Banana, Pineapple chunks, Activia yoghurt

Dinner - Pork chops, potatoes and veg - gravy (3 syns)

After dinner - Strawberries and ice cream (10 syns)

Total Syns - 15

Monday 1st November - Extra Easy

Breakfast - Weetabix (HEB&HEA) and strawberries

Snack - Fruit salad

Lunch - Chicken, potatoes and veg - gravy (2 syns)

Snack - Plums, apple, 50g toblerone (13 syns)

Dinner - Chilli, potato wedges and salad.

After dinner - yoghurt

Total syns - 15

Tuesday 2nd November - Red day

Breakfast - Weetabix (HEA/B) with chopped strawberries and pear

Snack - fun size twix (5), banana.

Lunch - Chilli with salad, yoghurt

Snack - 2 plums, apple, hi-fi bar (HEB)

Dinner - Chicken with veg and passata sauce

After dinner - Curly Wurly (6)

Total syns - 11

Wednesday 3rd November - Extra Easy

Breakfast - chopped fruit salad (apples, pineapple, strawbs, raspberries) with activia yoghurt.

Snack - Banana. 2 plums

Lunch - Chilli con carne with rice. yoghurt

Snack - Apple, fun size twix (5)

Dinner - Not sure - maybe quick cheese on toast as in late and not used HEX's.

Total syns - 5

Anyone got any ideas of what to have when coming in late and want a quick snack but not a big meal??

WI tomorrow - hoping for a good loss!

xx

Well I had cheese on toast with a banana when I got in last night about 11! Needless to say I am v.tired at work today!

WI tonight and looking forward to it after having to miss last week. Really hoping for 2lb+ to get into 11's. Or 3.5lbs for my 4 stone award although I think this is pushing it a bit far!

Thursday 4th November - Extra Easy

Breakfast - chopped fruit (apple, pineapple, strawbs, raspbs) with activia yoghurt.

Snack - Banana

Lunch - Tuna with XL mayo (1 syn), salad of lettuce, cucumber, tomato, onion, beetroot. Yoghurt.

Then WI.................

Dinner was random assortment of HEA of cheese, ham slices and a banana!

xx

Last edited:
I lost 2.5lbs.........so chuffed as I am now in the 11's!! Whoop!

1lb next week for my 4 stone award!!!

Friday 5th November - Extra Easy

Breakfast - chopped apple, satsuma, strawberries and raspberries with activia yoghurt

Snack - Banana

Lunch - Jacket Potato with Cheese and Beans. (I know not 1/3 superfree but eating fruit as snacks all day!!)

Snack - Green & Black miniature (4 syns). Fresh pineapple chunks.

Dinner - Out tonight possibly for curry so will report back later. Probably use about 25 syns but will cut back next week!

xx

Last edited:
After finally reaching my 4 stone award I am here to confess I have been bad!

I celebrated the milestone in style at a ball with plenty of wine and a 3 course meal! And it has just continued from there.

I put on 2lb last week which was well deserved and I thought I had moved on.

However, I still seem to be craving bad stuff (and giving in!). I have been mostly on plan this week so hoping to have a loss tomorrow but really need to get my ass back in gear in the run up to Xmas.

It is so hard this time of year with all the temptations and chocolates I really need to refocus on what I want and get on with it!

It doesn't help that I am now not too far away from goal - people are now trying to make me stop saying that I don't need to lose any more weight. I have recently been getting into a few size 10's and also my doctor has even told me not to lose too much more.

However I think to be truely happy I want to lose another stone and this is why I need to be back on plan!!

Right rant over - WI tomorrow. Am 100% till then and then will be focussed on the week ahead.

Wish me luck!

xx

Back