Amys S&S Journey...

So tired from my night shifts, cant wait to sleep in my bed tonight! Bought a lovely dress for next weekend for my friends birthday Miso Stripe Dress from just £25.00 - Dresses from Republic: great styles and great prices. wanted something I can wear on holiday too so thats perfect, home it looks good on...

Havent scale hopped for a few days due to night shifts as i drink water throughout the night and I know if I weighed when I get in id be heavier lol. Will have a sneak peak tomorrow morning :)

Feel really positive this time around, just hope I can be as good as possible on holiday I will try and stick to salads etc the first week then the second treat myself but not too much! Really hope I can get back on the wagon after holidays ready for my birthday and a wedding party we are going to in July!

Sneaky weigh in, lost 2lbs so far and got 2 more days before weigh in, if I can loose another 1lb then that would be fab. I have 2 more weigh ins after my one on Tuesday, so if I can loose 3lbs on each of them weigh ins and then an extra 1/2lb before the 8th I could possibly be exactly 11st for holiday the lowest I would have been for quite a few months

edit - OH told me its 3.3/4s

Last edited:
Quick log in before the nursery run, weighed in at 11.7 3/4s!! Not sure how much exactly I have lost as its too early to try and work it out lol, think its more than my previous 2 loses by a tad?

Havent managed spin since last Sunday :-(probably wont go until Sunday again as i so busy getting final pieces for our holiday. Thought i'd upload a pic of what im wearing tomorrow... opinions if anyone reads this lol :( dress.jpg

I have decided to refeed from next Friday to lower the amount of weight I put on while away. Will read the plan later tonight. Had a nice BBQ earlier today, OH done e peppers & mushrooms with chicken. Probably had more chicken than i was supposed to but doing spin sunday morning so hopefully that will help.

Weighed in today at 11.4 1/2 not sure what my loss is but 3lb something I imagine lol, can't see my stats in sig as on the iPad! Will be refeeding from Friday on wards to make my holiday gain bait easier on me. Fingers crossed I can loose that 4.5pm by next Friday would be fab!

Fab dress Amy Suits u... Feminine and emphasises Ur slim figure!! Well done u

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks Hun! :) how are you doing on the diet? X

Well today is a good day.... I fit into my size 10 river island jeans :-D thought I'd give it a go as all my jeans are baggier on me now so chuffed! Really wish I took my measurements when I started.

Going to legs, bums n tums tonight instead of spin see how I like that class x

Oh forgot to say I will be refeeding tomorrow for the week up until my holiday will follow the S&S refeed then get back to plan after my holiday

Sneaky weigh in and I need to loose 2lbs 3/4 to reach my holiday Target! Giving myself until next Friday [day I leave] to get below 11st fingers crossed its possible while refeeding. Starting the refeed from Today as I didnt read it properly and im supposed to have 2 packs not 3 lol.

Day 3 of refeed, had another sneaky weigh in I need to loose 1.5lb to reach holiday target not sure that will be possible or not by Friday? Day 3 of the reefeed I will be having new potatoes... so im guessing I will STS or gain?

You can do it hun Xx

Will you be back on plan after hols??

I'm still debating having a break for holidays or not!!

Xx

Thanks chick :)

Oh yes I will be back on plan asap to loose whatever I put on and the extra stone. Hopefully get into the 10s for my birthday in July assuming I dont put everything I have lost back on when I go away lol.

I wasnt orginally going to refeed before going away but I think it makes sense too esp if im going to be eating carbs etc. Im going to try and be as good as possible and not go crazy, but still have treats :) hopefully swimming and walking will help also, plus I will be drinking tonnes of water in the heat xx

Weigh in and I weighed in at 11st 2.5lbs so a 2lb loss for this week. I was 1lb less yesterday but I knew I'd go up after having carbs last night on the plan. Having jacket potato tonight so really hope this doesnt mean the scales will keep going up!

You can deffo be in 10s by July hun, some water weight back is expected. Try not to be discouraged by scales, your doing great Xx

I know I shouldnt be, aslong as I fit/look good in my clothes I'm happy but cant help but be dishearted by the scales lol, but more so i prefer how my clothes look! Tried on my size 12 River Island skinnies and a size 10 Matalan top and think it looks ok on?! Its my outfit for the airport, yup im that sad haha! ;-) will upload a pic off my phone now xxx

Excuse all the underwear on the bed, was sorting out my suitcase lol
IMG_1087.jpg

You look great hun :) skinny minny!!

oOO I am just the same, holiday outfit for july 2nd is already sorted hahaha..and we are only staycationing lol

xx

Thanks lovely :) I think the gym classes are helping as I was around this weight last year and never felt this slim... i wear zaggora hot pants under my gym gear, they are soaking when I take them off so they must be helping! Plus I didnt go to the gym last time lol.

Ah glad im not the only saddo ;-) xx

Back