Amys S&S Journey...

Well I'm back!! Had a lush holiday :) I didnt weigh when I got back but I really think I only put on 5/6lbs!! We walked everyday so that helped. Its coming home and not getting back on track straight away which means I have put on loads :( I wont weigh today I will weigh in next Monday. So re-starting today, got my water bottles filled up and blitzed the house while LO is in playgroup. I got a birthday party and wedding party end of this month and I would love to be where I was before holiday [11.1] I have treated myself to a gorgeous pair of Kurt Geiger shoes to spur me on ;-)

Well done! And how good getting straight back on it!!! Good luck :) x

Well done! And how good getting straight back on it!!! Good luck :) x

Hahaha!! Elaine I got back just over 2 weeks ago :eek: so bad but we got back on a Friday and I said to OH we best get food so had Miss Millies on the way home from airport then I said I want everything I crave before getting back on track Monday so I did.... and never got back on track so naughty... I've paid the price! And now I only have just under 3 weeks before I have a birthday party and wedding party to go too! x

Good day today, drank loads of water and even went back to spin! First time for a month :eek: but wasnt too bad thank god

ames said:
Hahaha!! Elaine I got back just over 2 weeks ago :eek: so bad but we got back on a Friday and I said to OH we best get food so had Miss Millies on the way home from airport then I said I want everything I crave before getting back on track Monday so I did.... and never got back on track so naughty... I've paid the price! And now I only have just under 3 weeks before I have a birthday party and wedding party to go too! x

Good day today, drank loads of water and even went back to spin! First time for a month :eek: but wasnt too bad thank god

Argh I must have been reading a few pages back... Half asleep! Haha! How are you/have you been finding it? It's day 1 for me and I wanted to eat the whole day >.< definitely don't remember it being *this* hard the first time around!!!

Birthday and wedding are good goals to aim towards! What are you hoping to loose? x

Thats ok hon ;-) Hmm ok so far... fingers crossed I can keep myself busy in the first week and then be fine! Hopefully I can loose a stone in 3 weeks as my first weigh in I will hopefully have lost all the water weight etc, but aslong as im the lowest in the 11s, ideally 11 then ill be happy.

Sat down with my mum today discussing all my outgoings and OH's looks like I will be stopping S&S by next month sometime im afraid. Its just not fair on my OH and son eating seperate food, ie i'll cook my LO something then OH will cook himself something most of the time chicken and chips then me. We should all be eating the same food and cutting back on what we spend :( plus eat as a family! Wont be too bad, ill do the refeed and do calorie counting and hopefully still loose :)

Back