Amythyst5961 - Food diaries -Starting April 2012

Wednesday 2nd May

B - 2 alpen light bars, banana, apple

I was at a team meeting and had asked them to prepare me something healthy and they gave me bruchetta with fried onions & mushrooms and grilled cheese and ham & grilled cheese and tomato !!! Good news is there was a loads of fruit so I munched on fruit most of the day but I did have one slice so HEX the cheese and syn the bead 3 syns as it was just half a small slice. I also ate a gluten free choc chip cookie so syn that for 4 syns ( will google it later on and check) - With loads of water I dont think I have done too much damage :S

S - Sliced chicken and salad
D - Baked potato and beans and salad, cooked pudding rice and a mullerlight

Overall I think I survived ok :)

Lisa xxc

Thursday 3rd May

B - Banana - Friit bowl ( melon, apple and Kiwi)
L - Bacon & potato salad with roasted cherry tomatoes and salad
D - Chicken breast grilled, savoury rice & salad
S - chocolate sweet - 2 syns, mullerlight, options ( 3 syns)

HEXA - 2 alpen bars
HEXB - 2 babybell original

I think it will be a good day today xxx
Lisa xxx

Last edited:
Good Morning

Just came across your diary - afraid to read too many as I spend too much time on here already!!! Well done on the weight loss. Like you I tend to stick to pretty much the same stuff especially when the OH is away, no fun cooking for 1!!! Do tend to vary when he is here as he likes trying new things as well!!!! Have not read all your posts but will jump back and forth!!!

How if Fife this morning? It is cold & dull here today and starting to rain - did a wash last night to hang out this morning so not impressed and it is still in the basket lying in the kitchen to be hung on the radiators tonight.

Happy Thursday and enjoy your day :)

Good Morning

Just came across your diary - afraid to read too many as I spend too much time on here already!!! Well done on the weight loss. Like you I tend to stick to pretty much the same stuff especially when the OH is away, no fun cooking for 1!!! Do tend to vary when he is here as he likes trying new things as well!!!! Have not read all your posts but will jump back and forth!!!

How if Fife this morning? It is cold & dull here today and starting to rain - did a wash last night to hang out this morning so not impressed and it is still in the basket lying in the kitchen to be hung on the radiators tonight.

Happy Thursday and enjoy your day :)

hey hun - Great to hear from you and thank you ! I do try to vary what I can but I like to batch cook too due to work but also I eat what I like to eat as well. Tried some recipes from here and really like them though.

Fife is miserable today but work keeping me busy ! This is tough but hey if it was easy i would be there already and I just feel nice and focussed wich for me is great. I ahve a hen night coming up on 23rd June, Wedding in August and focussing on hitting my target for February 2013 :)

keep in touch xxxxx

Friday 4th May

B - Banana / Apple
L - Baked potato, beans & salad
D - Quorn stcky fillets, savoury rice, salad, few new potatoes roasted
S 0 Aplen light, 2 x crispy dries ( 7 syns), 2 babybell light

Last edited:
Hi hope u had good day. Im not long in. Bn out from 620 this morn - shattered! Was out bowling aft work, had good laf :) Came home tho 2 2 mad cats (they don't like bein left!) & a bird! Jst having a lil snack then bed. Ta Ta x

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using MiniMins

Hi hope u had good day. Im not long in. Bn out from 620 this morn - shattered! Was out bowling aft work, had good laf :) Came home tho 2 2 mad cats (they don't like bein left!) & a bird! Jst having a lil snack then bed. Ta Ta x

Hey hun - Had a good day today although not drunk enough water !! off to bed too - Have a great weekend xxx

Saturday 5th May

Wooooo another first birthday party survived. There was lasagne, boursin potatoes, crisps,cheese cake, biscuits, Haribo :cry:and loads of birthday cake. I managed to drink about 2 pints of NAS squash and have 4 mikados ( which I took in my bag) and then munched on strawberries and blueberries which I tool Phew !

B - Strawberries / Blueberries
S - 6 mikados ( 3 syns)
D - 2 joes burgers, sw chips, 45g LF cheese ( HEXB), mash made with carrots, cabbage & broccolli. ** update forgot I had added on 20g of jalepeno relish ( 1 syn)

Last edited:
Sunday 6th May

B - scrambled egg / 3 bacon medallions / beaked beans
S - Banana, 4 mikados ( 2 syns), 3 apples
L - Home made veg soup
D - smoked cod fillet, veg and sw chips

Bought Mikados and realised if they are there I will eat them so have thrown the rest away .... no point tempting myself.

amythyst5961 said:
Sunday 6th May

Bought Mikados and realised if they are there I will eat them so have thrown the rest away .... no point tempting myself.

That's a shame. I get my OH 2 hide things like that from me & he checks the syn value & how many syns i am allowed that day. It does help :) x

That's a shame. I get my OH 2 hide things like that from me & he checks the syn value & how many syns i am allowed that day. It does help :) x

Awww I know hun and I feel like I am doing well and feel silly for doing it but I just think why put temptation in my way ! It is so easy to slip back into old habit ..... i wen to the newsagents yesterday morning and bought papers and 2 kiddies mix-ups. I started eatinga few foamy mushrooms and then realised and threw them in the bin :)

one step at a time xx

WeelWI tonight and I lost 2lbs - Its great but why do I feel so disappointed ?? I think I am just desparate to get into the 16's and get to my club 10 - my 12 stone goal weights feels so far away today !!

I will keep focussed and thinking I will up my exercise this week.

Lisa xxx

Thats a great loss. Remember, even at 1lb loss a week amounts to 52lbs a year which = 3st 10lbs. That is a lot in a year & as Purple Patsy says slow & steady is the best way to go :)

Thats a great loss. Remember, even at 1lb loss a week amounts to 52lbs a year which = 3st 10lbs. That is a lot in a year & as Purple Patsy says slow & steady is the best way to go :)

2lbs is an excellent sustainable amount. Rememebr if it comes off really quickly it can go back on just as fast. It's not a race and you WILL get there if you just keep going. So all I'll say is WTG on the loss. Well done. :D

Thank you girlies for your words of encouragement. I am fine about it ... I think I more frustrated with myself and what I have done to gain all of this weight .... I know i will get there with the support of this group :)

Big hugs Lisa xxxx

Monday 8th May

B - 2 apples
L - Hot smoked salmon, salad & balsamic
D - Home made veg soup, SW chilli, rice, salad, 45g l/f cheese ( HEXA)
S - 2 aldi 70 cal bars (HEXB), carrot sticks, curly wurly - 6.5 syns

Last edited:
Tuesday 9th May 2012

B - 2 kiwi's and apple
L - Rice with parsely & black pepper, smoked salmon, carrots, cucumber and rocket
D - Chilli, rice and salad, home made veg soup
used uncle besn rice so adding 2.5 syns
S - 2 aldi 70 cal bars

Last edited:
Thursday 10th May

B - 2 aldi bars, banana
S - 2 shape dessert yoghurts (1 syn)
L - roasted veg,Bernard Matthews Farms Turkey Breast Chunks
D - 2 joes sausage, potatoes, cabbbage, green beans and gravy made with oxo. Options ( 2.5 syns)

Last edited:
Back