Amythyst5961 - Food diaries -Starting April 2012

Tuesday 29th May

Start of a new week and I am looking to try and drop 3lbs tis week to hit my 2 stone ... It is a big task but might as well give it a shot :)

B - Banana, apple, 1/33 tin baked beans, 4 bacon medallions, tomatoes
S - Activia snackpot - Berry crumble - 1 syn
L - Baked potato and beans
D - Tesco piri piri ready to eat chicken, rocket salad, beetroot
S = Options ( 3 syns), 2 mctavish's fudge ( 4 syns) - Sooooo amazingly worth it :)

Exercise: -
30 mins spin
30 mins walk
1 hour boxercise

Last edited:
I know - sorry life just taken over so not ben on much but back on form this week :) Lost 5.5lbs at WI last night so really chuffed and only 3lbs away from 2 stone ..... still another 4 to go but at least I should get 10% next week :)

L xxx
Bloomin heck Mrs. Fab loss which limb did you chop off in the end. It's the only way I could possible lose that much. Have to assume you did the same. :D
emoticon-cheerleader.gif

Bloomin heck Mrs. Fab loss which limb did you chop off in the end. It's the only way I could possible lose that much. Have to assume you did the same. :D
emoticon-cheerleader.gif

Hahaha - I just really tried hrd with superfree and started exercise :) I know I have loads to go but I just really wanted into the 16s and trya nd get club 10 . Next focus is to get into 15s and hopefully buy something nice to wear as all my clothes are horrid just now xx

Good Morning, how are you today?

Still smiling from the loss?! What exercises have you started? I need the motivation as no incentive at the moment :(

Keep at it though as you are so close to the 10% which will be an amazing achievement. I hope to get that in the next few wks if I can pull my finger out!!!!

Enjoy your day x

Wednesday 30th May

B - Apple, Banana, tangerine & aplen light
L - Chicken breast, ham, raspberries
D - Chicken breast, baked potato, salad, salsa ( 2 syns)
S - 3 toffees ( 6 sysn)

Exercise: -
30mins bodycombat
Might give the gym a miss tonight and relax

Last edited:
Thursday 31st may

B - Banana, apple, 2 alpen light bars, baked beans
L - Sliced chicken, banana, apple
S - snackrite crisps ( 4 syns), options ( 3 syns), banana, sliced chicken
D - Sw chips, 2 joes sausages, beetroot

Been a bit of a "snacky" day today but have stayed within syns..... made it through a full hour of boxercise so feeling lots better :) Sill the fattest girl in the class but I know that it wont be like that forever :)

Exercise
- 1 hour boxercise

Now I am officially tired xxx

Last edited:
Friday 1st June

B - Banana, Activia 0% yogurt, 2 aplen light bars
L - Mugshot, salad, beetroot
S - 10 mikados ( 5 syns), banana, Greek muller ( 1/2 syn)
D - Pork, tomato & spinach curry wit onions, peppers and brown rice

Exercise

45 minutes body combat
1 hour Zumba ( I officially can't dance !!)

Last edited:
Mmmmm mikados. Mite get box 4 travelling down road!!! Nd something 2 munch on that not lot Syns!!! x

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using MiniMins

Saturday 2nd June

B - apple, 2 kiwi's, pear, muller greek yogurt ( 1/2 syn)
L - None :( Ended up out and about today and wit it being Rhys's birthday he chose Pizza hut ! Nothing Sw friendly there so I had 2 glasses of diet pepsi
S - Banana, 2 x alpen lights, 2 peanut M&Ms ( 2 syns ??), 2 mikados ( 1 syn), aldi cheese curls ( 4 syns)
D - Curry from last night with some rice

Exercise

75 mins mix class ( combat, attack, squats)
30 mins - bodycombat
Officially can't bend without grunting so relax for the rest of the day and might give gym a miss on Sunday

Last edited:
Sunday 3rd June

S before yoga - apple & Activia 0% yoghurt
B - 1 slice bread (400g), 2 joes sausages, 1/2 tine beans, tomatoes, 30g cheddar

Tuesday 5th June

Can't believe I lost another 5lbs last week so got my 10% and my 2 stone award :) :) :) So 2st 2lbs down and 3st 11lbs to go ...... jeez !!!! with the support of group and everyone on here .... I think I might actually do it this time ... how exciting xx

B - 2 70cal cereal bars, apple
L - Chicken Tikka, apple, grapes
S - Mikado ( 1/2 syn)
D - Lemon & Garlic chicken fillet, chunky slow cooked veg
S - Muller greek ( 1/2 syn) & sace raiders ( 3 syns), Banana

Exercise

- 45 mins spin & 15 mins abs
- 60 mins box fit - OMG it was sooo tough and sweated loads but loved it - Cant lift arms now though :)

Last edited:
Tuesday 5th June

Can't believe I lost another 5lbs last week so got my 10% and my 2 stone award :) :) :) So 2st 2lbs down and 3st 11lbs to go ...... jeez !!!! with the support of group and everyone on here .... I think I might actually do it this time ... how exciting xx

B - 2 70cal cereal bars, apple
L - Chicken Tikka, apple, grapes

Exercise

- 45 mins spin & 15 mins abs
- Booked in for box fit tonight too :)
You're gonna be seriously short of limbs by then :8855: Only kidding well done hun amazing loss again wish I could get figs like that. :D

You're gonna be seriously short of limbs by then :8855: Only kidding well done hun amazing loss again wish I could get figs like that. :D

Awww thanks hun - I wish I could slice half a thigh off each leg which would be great :) I amsu it will stsrta to slow down now but great to get a wee boost like that xxx

Good morning

Hope you are well & had a lovely weekend. Did you have the xtended holiday?

x

Good morning

Hope you are well & had a lovely weekend. Did you have the xtended holiday?

x

Hey love ! I am doing fine - I have been on annual leave not back to work on Monday ...wooo :) :) Hope things are good with you xxx

Wednesday 6th June

B - 2 smash potato cakes**, bacon, tomatoes, beans S - 2 alpen lights ( 2 syns)
L - Grilled chicken, baked potato, salad ( lettuce, cucumber, peppers, sweetcorn, beetroot, tomato), salsa ( 1 syn)
S - 2 Activia Lights, ham and HEX B cheese cubed
D - After bodycombat and 90mins yoga I was too chilled to really cook so had 2 joes sausages, rest of smash potato cake mixture and some tomatoes :) ( 4 syns)

** after reading some posts I have decided to syn my potato cakes as I made them with smash, water, diced shallots and parsley. they were lovely and I did use water but not as much as the packet suggests ! Does this mean smash pizzas are not actually free ??

ExerciseWas really achy after classes this week so decided to take it easy ....
45 mins - Body combat
90 mins yoga

Last edited:
Wednesday 6th June

B - 2 smash potato cakes**, bacon, tomatoes, beans S - 2 alpen lights ( 2 syns)
L - Grilled chicken, baked potato, salad ( lettuce, cucumber, peppers, sweetcorn, beetroot, tomato), salsa ( 1 syn)
S - 2 Activia Lights, ham and HEX B cheese cubed
D - After bodycombat and 90mins yoga I was too chilled to really cook so had 2 joes sausages, rest of smash potato cake mixture and some tomatoes :) ( 4 syns)

** after reading some posts I have decided to syn my potato cakes as I made them with smash, water, diced shallots and parsley. they were lovely and I did use water but not as much as the packet suggests ! Does this mean smash pizzas are not actually free ??

ExerciseWas really achy after classes this week so decided to take it easy ....
45 mins - Body combat
90 mins yoga

Morning

Potato cakes sound fine. Do you just mix, shape and 'fry' or do you bake them? I have attempted the magic pancakes a couple of times but they never work so these could be a good alternative. Im not sure if you would syn or not. The packet is technically free and when I have made the pizza I never syn it!!! May need to read up on the posts!!!!

Have a good day x

Back