Amythyst5961 - Food diaries -Starting April 2012

Sorry I have been offline for a few days !! Do just out of weigh in and lost 4 lbs but that was over 2 weeks . Will update diary from tomorrow xxx

Sorry I have been offline for a few days !! Do just out of weigh in and lost 4 lbs but that was over 2 weeks . Will update diary from tomorrow xxx

Well done - thats a great loss :) Ditto for me - WI tonight and will start reposting my diary tomorrow as I have still been having the syns that I would normally have at night so now even more!!!! Roll on tonight to find out the damage!!!!

x

Morning

Hows you? How has your week been? Been quick week for me but so glad it is Friday :)

Any plans for the weekend?

x

WOW! What an amazing journey ... am dead jealous of all the exercise you manage to fit in daily - fancy taking my children for a couple of weeks lol!!

Am subscribing !

Awww thanks hun !! Really enjoying SW but last week was a bit crazy so not had much time to post ! Back to normal today though xxx

Monday 26th June

Well back to the normal routine of updating diary :) So what has been happening ...

Well I have managed to keep stuck into the gym and loving it. Started some Yoga in the last few weeks and loving having a wee class that is so relaxing but great at toning and flexibility too.

Had a hen night on saturday and felt brilliant. Even though the dress I had on was a size 20 it was a little too big but I felt really nice in it and had a few chat up lines thrown my way which just makes you feel so much better ...not that I would admit that to my OH ;)

After WI tonight I have now lost 2st 9lbs which is hugely exciting but realisation dawned on me today that I still have 3st 6lbs to go ...... yes I know its a journey and I will feel so much better once I conquor this mountain but sometimes I wish I could wake up and it be gone :)

Menu for today

B - Fruit salad, Apple, Banana, alepn light
L - SW Quiche ( quark, cottage cheese, egg, ham, onion, sweetcorn), salad ( rocket, beetroot, picked onions, sweetcorn)
D - Pork steaks, spicy marinade ( free), savoury rice, rocket
HEXA -
HEXB - Aplen light, Hifi light bar

Syns - Hifi light bar - 3 syns

Exercise
Morning - 30 mins body Attack / 30 min CRX - OMG It was soooooo hard !!!
Evening - 60 mins bodycombat

Hey Lisa

Well done on getting stuck into the fitness - fancy chucking some motivation my way, I could not tell you the last time I voluntarily did exercise, the most I get the now is cleaning the house!!!! I do love the gym but we live 'in the sticks' as they say and the nearest gym to us is about 10miles away and it is a tiny council gym which is always mobbed with wither weird men in the swimming pool or hoaching with kids whose parents to not know the meaning of discipline!!!! In saying that I have all the equipment in the house but just dont use it - maybe one day :4635:

Your weight loss is amazing - keep doing what you are doing and you will be there in no time but if this is a major kick in of exercise remember & take your measurements as you may not lose weight but will tone up - sometime inches is betters than 1lbs :)

Have a good day xx

Hey Lisa

Well done on getting stuck into the fitness - fancy chucking some motivation my way, I could not tell you the last time I voluntarily did exercise, the most I get the now is cleaning the house!!!! I do love the gym but we live 'in the sticks' as they say and the nearest gym to us is about 10miles away and it is a tiny council gym which is always mobbed with wither weird men in the swimming pool or hoaching with kids whose parents to not know the meaning of discipline!!!! In saying that I have all the equipment in the house but just dont use it - maybe one day :4635:

Your weight loss is amazing - keep doing what you are doing and you will be there in no time but if this is a major kick in of exercise remember & take your measurements as you may not lose weight but will tone up - sometime inches is betters than 1lbs :)

Have a good day xx

Thank hun ! Its is so hard to find the time and the motivation and I will need to try and balance it out as I am not sure I can keep this amout long term but I am fine with that :)

My OH has converted the garage into a gym and I dont really use it so understand that you dont use yours and sounds like your time is really limited. have you tried 30 day shred ? I have the dvd and its good but hard :)

I wish I had taken my measurements at the start - what I find hard is the difference in size between the shops .... I have dresses in the same size that are too tight, fit and far too big - crazy stuff so I am just pulling out my old smaller stuff and each week just try it on to see what I can get to wear :)

Have a good week and much love xxxx

Well done on you r loss and all the exercise. WOW WOW WOW. :D

You are doing bloody brilliantly yourself and nice to see you back posting xxxxx

Thank hun ! Its is so hard to find the time and the motivation and I will need to try and balance it out as I am not sure I can keep this amout long term but I am fine with that :)

My OH has converted the garage into a gym and I dont really use it so understand that you dont use yours and sounds like your time is really limited. have you tried 30 day shred ? I have the dvd and its good but hard :)

I wish I had taken my measurements at the start - what I find hard is the difference in size between the shops .... I have dresses in the same size that are too tight, fit and far too big - crazy stuff so I am just pulling out my old smaller stuff and each week just try it on to see what I can get to wear :)

Have a good week and much love xxxx

I have the 30DS but gave up as knees were annoying me and had preciously tore the tendon in one of them so wary incase do the same again but I did like it - may give it a try again!!! I could fit exercise in when I get home from work if really wanted to -as I say complete lack of motivation and laziness TBH :(

The different sizes are a pet peeve of mine!! Bought trousers from Tesco on the same day both 14's when I was still a 16 (wishful thinking and they were in the sale) annyhoo, lost the weight tried on 1 pair fitted nicely - other pair I could not even fasten - I still cant and the ones that do fit are getting baggy!!! I can understand differences between different shops (though annoying) but from the same shop is ridiculous!!! I was always going to write to them to complain but never got round to it!!!!

Better go tea break finished!!!

xxx

Tuesday 26th June

Woke up feeling a bit tired but headed off to spin as it was only a 30 minute class in the morning and then headed into work. Trying to get the fym in before work is tough so just going to do it if I can and not worry :)

B - 2 weetabix, milk, raspberries
L - Spice pork ( last nights dinner), savoury rice and salad
S - Activia 0%, apple, 2 bananas, 2 plen lights ( oooops ate them forgetting I had weetabix in the morning so 6 syns for me :cry:)
D - Sw quiche, rocket, sw chips, 4 mikados ( 2 syns)

Exercise

Spin - 30 minutes
Bocercise - 60 minutes

Wednesday 27th June

So think I overdid it at the gym yesterday so took a morning off as I was too tired last night ! Didnt sleep well so it tired today and didnt make lunch etc so was a bit paniky ! Anyway I have done ok so far: -

B - Apple, Banana, 2 hi fi light bars (HEXB)
L - Baked potato, beans, 2 philli light, apple, banana
S - Grapes
D - BNS and bacon risotto with extra oven roasted BNS & HEXA cheese

In the office today there was a "tuck shop" which had all my favourites ( cola bottles, chocolate cups, mushrooms, double lollies, drumstick lollies aaarrrgghhhhhhhh). Sometimes I wish I didnt care about what I was eating however I know I do, I do care what I look and feel like and I really want to be healthy ! So for me at this point in my life it means I need to stick to the SW book and maybe just maybe when I am at target I can trust myself to have a wee treat now and then.

Much love

Lisa xxx

Last edited:
Morning

Well done on resisting the tuck shop - double lollies & mushrooms :drool:

Gym in the morning would be a good wake up call but not if it is going to catch up with you!! I am up 530 every morning and sometimes it just takes it toll, doesn't help that I am an insomniac and can have a few nights in a row where I only get couple hrs sleep, that in itself is exhausting!!!

Diary looking good missus - even with the Alpen light slip up!!!!!

Have a good day

Allie x

Thursday 28th June

So woke up nice and relaxed after yoga class last night but I am going to make an effort to get to bed a little earlier as I am starting to fall back in a routine of post 11pm and up at 530 / 6 which isnt good as I end up shattered !

had horrible cramp in my toes last night in yoga :( Yoga teacher said it might be dehydration so I am making sure I am driking plenty water - aim to drink 4 water bottles ( 750ml) and willl try this for the next week. I usually do drink plenty but sometimes I do forget when I am working.

No gym this morning as I have boxfit later and its such a hard class ( which i love :) ) so I want to keep all my energy for that.

Menu today: -

B - 2 banana, alpen light ( lost my other alpen on way to work so when I find that will have a wee treat later !!)
L - BNS & Bacon rissotto from last night with side salad ( lettuce, peppers, sweetcorn, balsamic vinegar), 2 apples

Exercise

60 minutes boxercise
45 minutes spin
D - Joes sausages, mash and veg

Lisa xxx

Last edited:
Found these today 3.5 syns

Attachments

• image-888654320.jpg
    image-888654320.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 29
donnajt said:
Morning Lisa - how do you find time and motivation to exercise so much?

Hi hun !!! I have found a real love for the gym but to fit it in I am going to gym before work at 630 and then some of my classes are late in the evening ! My job is a bit mental but I don't have kids to worry about which makes it easier xxx

Back