Total Solution AmZies weight loss to wedding

AmZie

I get married on the 6th of august this year to the man of my dreams, i have been with him for 11 years and we have 2 fab children, a nice home and a good life together. I have always been a bit overweight but the bit turned to lots lol and now i know i am ready to do something about it.
I am 29 so to go into the 30's at an healthy weight would be brilliant, i have left it a little late with the wedding, but it would never have led me to exante! ive failed miserably with other diets as the temptation of food is always there so hopefully this is the one for me.

The only thing i worry about is loosing the weight and putting it back on so quick if you have an holiday but ive been researching ways to help this, i.e the hunger in my stomach will not be like it is now in 10 weeks time, so i could prob eat fruit and feel full and cut down on carbs to help with the weight on holiday, plus theres always exante at home when i get back.

GOOD LUCK everyone im only on day one but seem fine at the min, i even went into the pub to meet a friend had an ice cold water and left. Heres to a new me coming out xxxxx:rolleyes:

Hi didnt realise you are geting married in August. Congrats, you will have a nice weight loss before then Amize, your first day and you see its not so bad. Your right about on hols and been careful.im due to go away in September and I know i will put on but and im going to be careful and get straight back on plan when I get back limited damage. Good luck with tomorrow xx

thanks, i think tommorow will be a tough call but im prepared, sunday dinner for the kids just sounds so nice to a vegetable soup but.....them size 16 jeans look cooler than these size 18 and one day i will have a sunday dinner again, in good moderation when i can control food better, these size 18 jeans are going to be gone for good so id rather loose out on the sunday dinners and takeaways until im in the 16's, then hopefully the 14's and 12's...oooooo the sunday dinner WHAT sunday dinner hahaha.

No today guys if u read i think has been fairly easy, even sitting here watching the kids eat crisps, well earlier on lol, i didnt even fancy one. I do think tommorow will be tough when my stomach realises i am hungry lol but ive got plenty ready to get through it so i will let u all know.

Good luck getting through the Sunday dinner situation Amzie, not sure I could resist that.

Like you say though, the dinner will still be there when you are finished the diet and will probably taste even better!!:)

I am sure you will look great for you wedding and could lose loads between now and August!

Hope tomorrow goes well....stay strong!!..x

Well I havnt yet but I will maybe take myself in the bath when they eat lol I will let you know how I get on x

Well I thought I would wake up starving and really hungry but only a little day one went well I drank loads of water which helped and I also slept really well. Today I am going to write out what clothes we need to pack for the holidays, mine will be all new ones so that will keep me motivated for the day x good luck everyone with today xxx

just had the tomatoe soup i must admit it wasnt my faveourite but with a little pepper added it tasted ok just a little spicy. I will eat the rest of them regardless i am eating well yeah eating the soups least favourite to favourite and i feel i have something to look forward to.

i dont feel too hungry today so far people say day 3-6 can be the worse so tommorow is my bigger challenge but then i am at work all day so i can easily keep myself distracted, ive been invited to a zumba class on tuesday which will be day 4 but i dont know if i think it may be a little too much id hate to pass out in front of everyone, then i think i am a begginer never done zumba before so i am gunna be just learning a few moves and not be into a massive sweat fest routine just yet!!!!!!.
i really want to peep on the scales and see how i am doing but i will wait till day 7 and keep myself away! my body must be in shock still as i was a total takeaway junkie with occasional healthy days so an all food diet to a no food diet is a little strange however i feel im ready for it and the total change will suit me better as i am one for starting out well with a healthy meal but because im eating i think what i can add with it and get carried away, pigging out and doing it all wrong. Least with this diet it has taken that temptation away and i am not worrying what to cook next or buy from the supermarkets, this i will learn in time when my body doesnt crave food so badly.

I slept really well aswell last night as i wasnt all bloated and full from a meal i was sattisfied and never stirred once in the night till this morning (usually i am up 2-3 times) so i feel the benefit there aswell.

Sounds like a plan Amazie :)

I've been making 'To Do', lists and then actually getting off my butt to do them, to keep myself busy. I found that boredom has often lead me to the fridge in the past.

So excited for you for your wedding and holiday :D What will you be wearing?

I think you ladies with families have it perhaps harder than me. There's just me at home now, so no one else except friends to cook for. My fridge is just crammed with water and coke zero at the moment - so no temptation there!

Well done on getting through the day. I am not sure you should do Zumba on day 4 as even as a beginner it is very full on! But if you do just be careful and listen to your body!

Good luck getting through today and well done for staying off those scales!! lol..x

arrggghhh i feel so hungry jesus, we only have diet pepsi in so cant have that, stew is cooking for the family so im back to reading posts and writing to take my mind off it, omg my stomach is rumbling lol i really could eat a fat juicy bacon sandwhich but i have non in so i am safe lol, please go away hunger please go away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can do this! Just keep focused. This diet is for you, I see it as 'taking care of me' not anyone else. So be selfish, stick to your guns and put yourself before food!

Hi Amzie, ignore those hunger pangs, get yourself some coke zero or dr p zero for those moments. I'm also day 2 and starving and my hubbie is cooking chicken dinner and it smells lovely - but I need 2 stone off in 7 weeks, so there's no other way, you need it off for your wedding and this is how you are going to achieve it!!! xx

going to finish prep the dinner for the family then im off to the pub to see the oh (he works there) but i am going to be good, water with ice for me wonder if i can have like tonic or soda water?

Hey Amzie,

Your doing fab and once the next few days are over you will be better than ever! What helped me alot in the first week was weighing every day, I know people say you shouldn't it gave me a much needed boost if ever I felt low or hungry. I would agree with previous posts don't do zumba on day 4, it's best to take it as easy as possible during the first week- dont worry you will still lose weight. Hope day 3 goes well for you and well done for not digging in to that stew! Lol x

hey im proud there all sat eating now and im on here lol not having my shake or soup yet though dont think i need it just yet lol. i did have a sneak on the scales, it said a fair loss so i think they could be broken as its only day two, but then oh said u have gone from eating loads of crap to eating nothing so it could be but it does change throughout day i will do it in the morning and see how it is, if its still the same then that will deffo motivate me to the end of day 3. I am going to give zumba a miss, i want to get into the diet better first and feel better again for doing it lol

Hi AmZie

Well done on getting through a tough day:D. I do like that smug feeling you get when you've managed to resist.

I did my first Zumba class on Day 4 on Thursday and didn't find it too awful and I felt ok during and after. The Moonwalk last night was perhaps not such a splendid idea although I didn't pass out;).

Hope you continue to do well, you've got that lovely wedding to aim for, I'm sure you'll do it x

Well done - you are doing fab!

I couldn't believe the weighloss in my first week, I thought my scales were broken too lol.

I'm a daily weigher, naughty I know. I weigh once a day, first thing in the morning. I don't let it get me down if I STS or whatever so I don't see the harm but don't do what I do lol.

X

*jenjen* said:
Well done - you are doing fab!

I couldn't believe the weighloss in my first week, I thought my scales were broken too lol.

I'm a daily weigher, naughty I know. I weigh once a day, first thing in the morning. I don't let it get me down if I STS or whatever so I don't see the harm but don't do what I do lol.

X

Haha I do this too!! But only go by my first weigh in when I get up as your weight fluctuates throughout the day apparently! x

AmZie said:
hey im proud there all sat eating now and im on here lol not having my shake or soup yet though dont think i need it just yet lol. i did have a sneak on the scales, it said a fair loss so i think they could be broken as its only day two, but then oh said u have gone from eating loads of crap to eating nothing so it could be but it does change throughout day i will do it in the morning and see how it is, if its still the same then that will deffo motivate me to the end of day 3. I am going to give zumba a miss, i want to get into the diet better first and feel better again for doing it lol

I am sure they are not broken lol! I thought the same when I weighed in on day 2- this diet really is THAT good! Your OH is right :D if I were you I would weigh first thing in the morning as you body is more empty then :D

well yesterday was a challenge, today should be a little easier, in fact i think i be fine rest of week apart from tuesday as i am off then, i find it so much easier when im at work to do this diet than when im at home.....anyways the weather yesterday didnt help at all.
Tuesday when i feel bad im gunna go to the park with my daughter or see what mums doing and go shopping for my wedding shoes, this will take my mind right off the thought of being bored...i hope. My new mini goal is to get to saturday (first weigh in) 100% no naughties like yesterday (ate a small mouthful of beef and a piece of cheese??) i did secretly weigh in again this morning and it hasnt affected the weight loss its the ketosis i hope it doesnt as i need to get into this to start feeling a bit better.

Back