An awful fall off the wagon!

Bananarama

Went back to work on Monday having lost about 8lb in just over a week. was very unorganised and found myself doing mostly PV days and not PP. Wasn't too bad i suppose, until Thursday when someone suggested going for dinner after work. Starter, main course, dessert, then back to the house for wine and ice cream, Friday and Saturday have been following a similiar pattern. I use my friends scales and she has gone away for the weekend so cant weigh, but Think Im going to start back on attack for two or three days to give myself a kick up the you know what.

Ooof! that bloomin' wagon is a slippery old thing but you just got to jump straight back on it and hang on tight! :)
Bit like the advice they give when stopping smoking - Never give up giving up!!
Probably as well you can't weight yourself, it gives you a bit of time to do some damage limitation work!

Good luck climbing back on.
It happens, not end of world or end of diet.

Drink tons of water and eat some protein.

I'm sure it happens to everyone at some point. A couple of PP days and lots of water/exercise should sort you out.

Good luck.:)

I agree, do some PP days and drink plenty water you will be fine

was very unorganised

2 x strict PPs should get you back there... See if you can figure out a "Dukan friendly" restaurant/meal close to your office for the next time the same issue arises.

I often find that being organised helps me stick to the straight and narrow when temptations are put in my way...

Back