An honest opinion please

wow georgie, I think you look lovely in it - but I would like to see if it looks better with a belt as some others have suggested. Looks fab with the boots and Im sure it would look equally fab in the summer with sandals or flip-flops

I dont think its too young for you at all - you look years younger anyway since losing weight.

It looks lovely on you Georgie, you can still see that you have a slim figure and great legs:D I'd personally pick that to wear for myself too, it's very similar to the one I'm wearing in my pic only mine is lemon and cream. Never thought of wearing mine with boots (must buy some very soon lol!) but did wear it with jeans and even though it's a dress it didn't look too bad if I say so myself lol! :D

Georgie i think the dress is beautiful and if u wanted o accenuate your curves just get a nice chunky belt t cinch u in at the waist :)

love it !!

Hiya

I dont think it needs a belt! the style of the dress is a shift dress isn't it - which should be without a belt - as you have it, and I think it looks FAB! They had a similar one on How to Look Good Naked recently, and Gok (who is my GOD!) said that they're slimming (and the woman wasn't a young girl, so they're not for just for teens!)! Just because you've lost loads of weight (and look fab by the way!) doesn't mean you have to have everything skin tight - loose fitting clothes also make you look tiny - as that dress does.

So - I'd say it looks FAB as it is, but try with belt and if that looks good - then you've got two dresses for the price of one! :) :D

Porgeous i think the dress look great on you, the colours really suit you. I'm inclined to agree that you need to show your waistline off more though. x

really like it myself ,lovely colours on you think it would look fab with 70 denier tights ,really on trend, i myself dont think it needs a belt

porgeous your gorgeous [corny alert LOL]:)

Hi all

Did a bit of shopping in the sales yesterday and chose this dress. It is something I have never tried wearing before and I am not sure whether it suits or is a little too young for me. I would really value your honest opinion as it can be tempting to go a bid mad in the shops and lose all common sense!

Thanks in advance and please excuse bad hair day and red nose!!

Gxx

P1060992.jpg

I think it looks gorgeous porgeous.:D

Like it very much georgie, not too young at all, try it with some wacky tights or leggings to bring out the colours xx

to be honest I don't think I like the dress, I don't think it's suit you, I am sure there is other clothes that will suit you better. -just my honest opinion.

I think you look lovely in the dress as someone else mentioned not all clothes have to be fitted at the waist and let's face it someone much heavier couldn't get away with wearing it .

i love it
looks very trendy with the boots
and you look slim in it
you are tiny now so i think you can wear things like that
still being large myself it would look ridiculous on me and resemble a tent from millets rather than a hip trendy fashion item

xx

Last edited:
Back